[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did people feel about pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Resistance_Fall_of_Man.jpg (84 KB, 256x299) Image search: [Google]
Resistance_Fall_of_Man.jpg
84 KB, 256x299
How did people feel about pic related
>>
1 was fun
2 was ok but had goat multiplayer
3 was fantastic
Ignore the handheld titles
Wouldn't mind a fourth game on PS4
>>
>>343466397
i always thought the games had a really cool story and fun weapons too in terms of gameplay
>>
File: 0002250982_10.jpg (66 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
0002250982_10.jpg
66 KB, 640x960
I was always was interested in this series but never had a PS3. Now I have one and the games but I'm too lazy to set up the console. Wat do?
>>
>>343466221
My first game on PS3. I really had a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>343466221
1 was great, but has aged a lot
2 had best story but dat 2 weapon limit and regen health
3 was great, GOAT weapons and smooth gameplay, story was meh
>>
>>343466571
set up the console? i dont see the problem here you lazy turd
>>
>>343466221
>Playing Coop story.
>Running through the game as Nathan Hale with his magical negro friend that only he can see.

Had a lot of good times with this game.
>>
>sony kills all online, removes dlc from store
>R Collection contains expired codes

Fuck this all digital future
>>
>>343466221
It's great
>>
>>343466221
One of the many "halo killers"
>>
>>343466571
End yourself. But you're probably too lazy to do that, too.
>>
1 best competitive multiplayer
2 best co-op
3 best campaign

All mediocre.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.