[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST DID THIS! HOLY SHIT! IT'S LIKE BEING IN ANOTHER WORLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
JUST DID THIS! HOLY SHIT! IT'S LIKE BEING IN ANOTHER WORLD
>>
Did you experience any nausea?
>>
Just did it too and I'm lightheaded as fuck.
Got a lanyard and pin out of it though.

EVE Valkyrie is some casual shit I tell ya what.
>>
I tried it once. Not as bad as the memes say
>>
You can find a PSVR demo station here

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-vr/trial/
>>
>>343467768
What do you mean casual? Is it worth a purchase? Im in Australia, so I cant go and try it.
>>
What games can you try?
How does it compare to other vr, if you've tried them?
>>
>>343465861
I was actually a little surprised by how good this is.

Not better than the Oculus or the Vive, not by a long shot, but, from what I saw, they make good use of the hardware provided. A solid effort.
Still don't think it's gonna sell at all, but hey, could've been worse
>>
>>343465861

Did you get out of your mom's basement?
>>
No Summer Lesson, no buy.
>>
>>343465861
I found it cool but I don't want to drop $400 on it.
>>
File: cinddyvr.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cinddyvr.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>343471108
This. I cancelled my preorder. I might by it again if some other games I like gets VR
>>
>>343465861
Are you saying it's actually somehow better than other VR HMD's? Or is it just your first time using VR?
>>
>>343469169
RE7, and a kind of "demo reel" with Star Wars and other junk.

As far as the hardware goes, it's actually not terrible at all. The head tracking and refresh rate are on par with the top-end stuff, and I didn't have the problem with god rays and streaking that I had with the Oculus CR. For what it is, it's pretty great.
The big problem with it, as we all already know, is the fact that it's gimped by the PS4 hardware.

If anyone can find a way to hack it to work with stuff on PC, the combined quality and price would make it the best headset on the market by default.
As it stands, it's basically set up to be the next PS Move or 3D TV. The PS4's hardware just isn't there, and I can't imagine the Neo is going to be any better.
>>
File: 1448305144845.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1448305144845.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>343471326
>>
>>343469169
I went a week ago and they had (don't remember the titles)
Soccer headbutt
Deep sea dive
Space shooter
Tanks
3d puzzle
London Heist (can't be played at Best Buy because they curse)
>>
>>343471326
DOAX3, the winter shitpost goto is getting VR and will likely be shown next week during DOAfest
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.