[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that if you didn't buy this bundle YOU are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: enlightened.jpg (75 KB, 752x676) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
75 KB, 752x676
reminder that if you didn't buy this bundle YOU are the reason the games industry is so stale

why do you hate progress, anon?
>>
i did buy it
>>
>>343458314
When was that bundle out? Read Only Memories and Shadowrun are the only good games there. The rest is trade fodder.
>>
>>343458314
I only buy bundles with games
>>
>>343458314
But OP, I watched them on Youtube.
>>
>>343458314
I shamefully admit that I spent 3 something dollars on it since I was mildly interested in Broken Age and Sorcery, and still wanted to know what the deal behind Her Story and Read Only Memories was.
Dedicated all the money to Wikipedia though.
>>
>>343462765
was broken age worth it?
>>
read only memories has a good beginning and then its boring. there is no adventure and its full of tumblr and bad plot twists
>>
This is the last HIB I purchased, before that, going through my activation history, the one prior to that was May of 2015. I remember when I used to get every one of these.
>>
>>343458314
literally humble liberal bundle
>>
>>343458314
80 days and sorcery are amazing though
>>
File: hurdur.jpg (24 KB, 617x603) Image search: [Google]
hurdur.jpg
24 KB, 617x603
>>343463498
>liberal

Oh americans...
>>
I don't support Humble Bundle anymore since they dropped everything that made them unique in the first place.
>>
>>343464050
Well, from most 4chan users' perspective, it's left.
>>
>Brought this bundle
It was only 1 freedomdollar
I like what they were trying to do but it feels more like the devs just attention whoring.
The game is literally about herself.
>>
[H] Senran

[W] Good/interesting offers
>>
Does anyone want my fucking Dead Island/Dead Island Riptide codes?
I've also got Retro City Rampage 3DS (AU/NZ only) if it's wanted.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.