[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Playing Dark Souls for the first time >Everyone says pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ornstein-smough-large.jpg (100 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ornstein-smough-large.jpg
100 KB, 600x338
>Playing Dark Souls for the first time
>Everyone says pic related is the hardest boss in the game
>Beat them on my second try
Im starting to think the souls fanbase is just a bunch of memers. They also told me blight town was hard and it was a fucking joke. The valley of defilement in Demon's Souls was ten times worse.
>>
>>343454670
You want a medal?
>>
>>343454670
Well you've played DeS before so what did you expect tard.
>>
>>343454853
So the dark souls fans are all pcuck retards who never played demons? That explains alot.
>>
>>343454670
blighttown was hard?

also congrats you can play a video game!
>>
>>343454670
unless you played demon souls on full black, you haven't seen anything bruh
>>
>souls series
>Anything but being babbys first roguelike wannabe hardcore game

Don't know what you expected. The games are casual trash that merely give a good illusion of being hard.
>>
>>343456168
>baiting this hard

If you're serious play them at lv 1, or add in other restrictions. It becomes much more difficult
>>
You just got lucky. Do it a second time as easy as that and then I'll give you credit. I beat Manus my first try and was truly confused as to what the big fuss was with him. Second time around it took me around 2 days. Happens to everybody.
>>
>>343455109
Yeah, mostly. It's funny to say that Demon's Souls was harder considering how easy it was to break it.
>>
>>343456168
>roguelike

u stupid?
>>
>>343456350
>artifical difficulty makes them fun
lol
>>
>>343456903
it does, don't be a faggot
>>
>>343454670
The first souls game you play is always the hardest

I played 2 first, and had more difficulty with it than with 1, 3, bloodborne and demons

When you git gud they stop being hard, but that takes a bit of time during your first run

For example, I lost to pursuer about 12 times, but beat Artorias, Edd n Eddy and Old Hero first try
>>
>>343457065
Yeah and pokemon games become really hard if you try to play the entire game with only a magikarp. Doesnt make pokemon games not for babies.
>>
>>343457515
I'd try it, sounds like a fun time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.