[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I decide what game to play next? I have a backlog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465838746935.png (503 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1465838746935.png
503 KB, 604x437
How the fuck do I decide what game to play next?

I have a backlog of like 100 games, some I already own and some I still need to buy that I need to play.

I cant fucking pick one so I just sit here wasting time. Wat do?
>>
Play the ones that spawn the most memes or has best ost.
>>
Do a strawpoll and we'll vote
>>
>>343447448
look up metacritic ratings and play the highest one or just stop overthinking it and fucking pick a random one
>>
How the fuck you get to 100 games before you realise you need to play them
>>
>>343448374
Don't know about him, but for a while I was purchasing games as they released, rather than when I would immediately play them. I own quite a few games that are still sealed because of this, and a dozen others that I started very briefly but never sat down to play through.

Getting better now that I quit impulsively buying new releases.
>>
>>343447684
Is it worth it? Ill get like 5 votes
>>
>>343447448

>gondolas interacting with the world

who the fuck is responsible for this

stupid fucking souls fags fucking trash piss shitters my little pony of videogames fucking faggots go die in a fucking fire you ruin everything you touch holy shit die
>>
>>343449658
Behold the fucking modern day meme scholar. This shit has created Sonic-tier retards. Or I'm being trolled
>>
File: 1464371953103.png (339 KB, 680x660) Image search: [Google]
1464371953103.png
339 KB, 680x660
>>
>>343449430
Better than nothing. Do you own a ps2?
>>
>>343447448
>>343449430
Then give me a short list and I'll tell you what to play.
>>
>>343447448
i love gondolas so much.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.