[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they legit or just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: blue_1.jpg (249 KB, 1992x1518) Image search: [Google]
blue_1.jpg
249 KB, 1992x1518
Are "gaming chairs" just overpriced office chairs or do they actually help sitting more comfortable for hours?
>>
>>343445075
I am a meme
>>
File: 1406858876724.png (823 KB, 1153x839) Image search: [Google]
1406858876724.png
823 KB, 1153x839
of course they're a meme
why else would they try to look like a fucking sports car seat?
>>
>>343445075
They're overpriced. They're good, but way overpriced because of the branding.
>>
i like 'em
like hell i'm ever paying for more than 50% of what they're asking for it though
>>
Just get a office chair a good one is cheaper than any gaming chair and it will last longer
>>
>>343445075
Worth it if it's on a significant sale.
>>
They look uncomfortable and as someone that has actually sat in race seats before I don't know why the fuck you would want to sit in one for long stretches of time. The only appeal is aesthetics (and even then it's questionable), but if you pick a chair based on looks over comfort, you're a fucking moron.
>>
I own one. They may be expensive, but I figured it was worth it for something I use like 10 hours every single day. Comfy as fuck and helps fix your posture. Probably one of my best purchases, but try to find cheaper and similar stuff tho, if the price is a problem for you. I don't mind it and I'm happy with mine.
>>
>>343445075
Everything with the term "gamer" slapped on it is a meme and a cash grab.
>>
>>343447879
Do they ever even do those?
>>
>>343445075
I had a bunch of different chairs because I could never find one that had arm-rests at the same height as my table, so I went ahead and bought a DXRacer because it has adjustable arm-rest height.

It's an alright chair but in less than 6 months the arm-rests are already wobbly as fuck. Other than that I don't really have any complaints though except that it's maybe a little bit too overpriced.
>>
>>343451158
Do you lean to one side when ur sitting? I do that too, so the arm rest gets fucked up since it isn't built for constant 80 kilo weight on it
>>
>>343445075
More of a meme than a setup made out of alienware and razer
>>
>>343445075
It is a fucking meme, you are an idiot that doesn't deserve your money if you own one of these.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.