[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SMOKES IT FITS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1466462359421.jpg (368 KB, 959x1100) Image search: [Google]
1466462359421.jpg
368 KB, 959x1100
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

How did I not notice this?
>>
>>343443086
Aside from the whole it doesn't thing. For one the river is facing the wrong way round.
>>
>>343443086
that sure is a long shot
>>
>>343443086
Yeah nah
>>
>>343443086
No it fucking doesn't
>>
>zelda continuity autism

Terrible affliction you have OP.
>>
>>343443469
>>343443491
>>343443667
>>343443686
>>343443689
Look at the Goddess statue and the raised mesa where it sits.
>>
>>343443808
HOLY SHIT

Wait no I still don't give a fuck if my Zelda games have any connections between them and would prefer fresh and original experiences.
>>
>>343443808
Listen anon, I get it. You want to feel like you've made a big discovery so people will re-post your shit endlessly or something, but you haven't. There is nothing there that even remotely resembles Skyloft. Drop the autism already anon.
>>
>>343444141
>and would prefer fresh and original experiences

But BotW literally does that.
>>
>>343443086
no it doesnt
>>
>>343444141
Why are you so on edge?

I get it. You got your fee-fees hurt back in the timeline war days and so you hold a grudge against anyone sponsoring the notion that there is still a timeline in the wake of Hyrule Historia, because you don't want to re-open that wound.

But you can just ignore it. If you don't want to admit you're wrong, why are you even posting in this thread? Just pretend there are no connections if it makes you feel better.
>>
What timeline is this game in?
>>
>>343444565
all of them
>>
Great Plateau takes place in the Castle Town from OoT, and in the Lanayru's Temple of Time from SS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJg4D26QrEU

It's OoT castle town at least.
>>
>OP becomes a defensive faggot because people point out his fan theory is stretch
>>
The Mesa is the only thing remotely similar to skyloft. Also the fact that the towers in the BotW side of the pics can be found in other places.

Check the distances between the mesa and the tower. The plateau in BotW is far bigger than Skyloft which is the average size of a Hub village.

Now, if someone could superimpose the model for Skyloft on top of this plateau, then we could confirm.
>>
Game theory is cancer.

Absolutely zero exceptions. Ever.
>>
>>343443086
Why did they fucked it up?
Why don't they just make a PC port? Imagine Zelda with Witcher 3 graphics...
>>
>>343447589
Yeah, why dont they make a PC port for The Last Guardian too?
>>
>Lighthouse
Dude, those are the Sheikah Towers. There's like, a couple dozen of the fucking things all over the map.
>>
Skyloft stayed in the sky, only Hylia statue went back to the surface.
>>
File: newtimeline.jpg (302 KB, 1024x813) Image search: [Google]
newtimeline.jpg
302 KB, 1024x813
>>343448006
Unless it takes place in a timeline where it all came down to the surface. Observe.
>>
I'm working on my dissertation on this subject and it'll be released quite soon.

I got my degree in video game archaeology from Full Sail and I heavily look forward into further dissecting BotW upon release.
>>
File: prjnomad_1_lg[1].jpg (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
prjnomad_1_lg[1].jpg
37 KB, 800x600
>That floating island

man project nomads was THE SHIT
>>
>>343449285
This is really stupid.
>>
>>343449790

Agreed, it is as far fetched ans far fetched can get.

>>343449285

After consideration, I think it's far more likely that it is another split in the timeline that occurs before Wind Waker.

It's likely that this tragedy befalling Hyrule is the tragedy that justified The Godesses flooding the land, as evident by the existence of the Temple of Time and apparently, the ruins of Castle Town.

In the "Link dissapears" Timeline, Ganon awakes and destroys everything, the godesses flood the land.

In a new timeline where "Link awakes" or "We cloned the hero", They have someone to destroy Ganon, restoring the order, Hyrule remains unflooded.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.