[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought in the sales and the game won't launch. Looked for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (226 KB, 470x640) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
226 KB, 470x640
Bought in the sales and the game won't launch. Looked for solutions all around the internet and nothing seems to work.Anyone know how to fix?
>>
>>343439670
did you try resetting your router
>>
File: Richter4.png (5 KB, 510x590) Image search: [Google]
Richter4.png
5 KB, 510x590
I hope you get your problem fixed, because that is one of the best indie games you will have played in your life.

> tfw he did nothing wrong
>>
>>343439932
The gameplay is a straight downgrade compared to Hotline Miami though.
There are several things wrong with it (some characters are simply broken, boring, or clunky) but tbe absolute worst is the map design.
>>
It's not a good game, but let's go through the standard motions OP, and maybe you can fix the next game that won't launch

1. Have you tried going into the game folder, and launching the .exe in admin mode?
2. Have you tried flat out uninstalling, MANUALLY DELETING THE FOLDER IN STEAMAPPS, and then reinstalling?
3. Have you tried forcing the game to launch in windowed mode? (IIRC, you right click on properties, go to advanced, and type -window)

If all else fails, post your specs
>>
I don't know. I hope you figure it out. But if you don't, make sure you request a refund. It should be automatically accepted if you do it within the two-week window. After that, you might actually have to explain to support that the shit is broken.
>>
>>343440151
It's more of a sidestep to be honest. It's harder and more strict, level design is bad though. I love HM1, but it was really boring to play after HM2 Hard mode.
>>
File: 1445744075215.png (156 KB, 579x432) Image search: [Google]
1445744075215.png
156 KB, 579x432
>>343440650
>I love HM1, but it was really boring to play after HM2 Hard mode.
THIS X10000
HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND HOTLINE 1'S EASY AS SHIT GAMEPLAY AND BUGGY AI WHEN 2 IS AVAILABLE
>>
File: thesonalbum-157.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
thesonalbum-157.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
>>343440226
> Not a good game
Hard News and Seizure were bad, but get a load of this mad scrub
>>
>>343440226
Tried all this and it still doesn't work. My computer easily surpass the recommended requirements.
>>
>>343441016

be more descriptive. What happens when you try and start it? Does it launch a black screen and then crash, or does it just not launch at all?

If it doesn't launch at all, launch it while you have task manager open and see if it even begins a process, and report back
>>
>>343441238
It tries to open, my avatar in the friends window go green and in less than one second it turns blue again and the game start syncing.
>>
>>343441665

If it is what I think it is, then it's an easy fix

Turn off steam cloud synchornization for the game by right clicking it and going to properties
>>
>>343441891
It didn't fix but i was able to run it with another user so it is probably something running in the background. Can't find what though.
>>
Post your favorite song from either hlm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3UGNFUIiV4
>>
still couldn't find the solution.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.