[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a good mmo or online game game to play with friends, any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: mmofriends.png (354 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
mmofriends.png
354 KB, 600x335
Need a good mmo or online game game to play with friends, any recommendations? shooters, and rpgs are great.
>>
>>343437354
Overwatch is fun with friends.
>>
>>343437354
>Warthunder f2p if you like military WW2 vehicles
>Elder Scrolls Online - for wasting time
>Planetside 2 - f2p online fps
>>
>not playing the Friends MMO
They gotta nerf Joey's sandwiches
>>
>>343437652
>>343437602
>TESO

Fuck is there any good MMORPG out there? How is Archeage and black dessert?
>>
>>343438149
Actually never played TESO but i'm tempted to buy it since it's on sale
>>
Destiny if you have a console
>>
>>343437354

how do you make a game about Friends?

Telltale?
VN?
>>
>>343438149
GW2
>>
>>343439024
Life is strange with less tumblr and more facebook.
>>
Overwatch if you have six people and below, DOTA2 if five, Dragon's crown, GTA:O, Castle crashers and Left4Dead if four, if you have exactly three people I can also suggest Ragnarok Battle Offline, but that ain't easy to find and install.
Anything more than six is either some standard team shooter like UT/Quake: Team arena/BF or MMO, but MMOs require long separate time investment because all the good shit for big amount of people like raiding is for endgame only.
>>
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU
>>
>>343439138
>facebook
Nah, Friends is more hanging in a small NY cafe, but not in a hipster way.
>>
>>343438149
Black desert is cool but it takes a lot of time. Its fun combat wise though, and since level grinding is best done on mobs you can co op easily in a party.
>>
>>343437354
star citizen and camelot unchained when they come out
>>
>three jews and three comic relief goyim
>>
>>343439594
>Black desert
I heard that the economy is managed by the game devs is this true? And that is pay to win or something like that. You can pay money to get exp.
>>
>>343440307
As far as I know the economy is player driven, in fact a lot of shit in the game is player driven. You want some badass gear? You have to make it or pay for some shit another player made. Plus you can start your own "company" of sorts and send your workers out into the world to harvest shit for you. There's a really cool real estate system as well. As far as pay 2 win, yeah you can pay for advantageous stuff.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.