[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone like to play HellDivers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Democracy.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Democracy.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Would anyone like to play HellDivers?
>>
That game kinds sucks.
>>
>>343435078

People on /v/ say every game kinda sucks. I'm not asking for your opinion I just want to know if there is anyone on here who wants play some missions
>>
>>343435203
I'm just saying not to get your hopes up.
>>
File: shallow.jpg (115 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
shallow.jpg
115 KB, 338x507
>>343435078
It was actually pretty good.
For 10 hours
>>
Being playing for around 4 hours now its really fun and helps me ease my DEMOCRACY needs
>>
File: 1416285940372.jpg (71 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
1416285940372.jpg
71 KB, 694x488
>>343435078

Looks like someone needs some DEMOCRACY in their life.
>>
File: shanghai-china-2048x1536.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
shanghai-china-2048x1536.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Was thinking of getting it. Give me a good re/v/iew please
>>
>>343435458
For 3, fampai.
>>
>>343435821

Fun game.

Decent visuals, good music. Gameplay has a decent amount of depth though it takes a little while to get to that level so the beginning phase can feel a little boring. Shitty teammates can really ruin your day. A bit of a lack of incentives for continuing to play after having done all the highest level missions aside from the fun of playing itself. Would recommend.
>>
If you want co op partners you should probably post the platform you're on and your name
>>
>>343435821
if you don't have friends to play it with, don't bother
>>
>>343435821
Hell dive is the only difficulty that's actually fun, and once you've done one hell dive you've done them all. The game gets boring after a few hours.
>>
Helldivers is cool and well worth the price,

BUT

Have 3 friends to play with or do not bother.
>>
>tfw you're dying to play this game even once but have no friends to play with you
I fucking love top-down shooters and had fun with Magicka too
>>
>>343438876
yeah it's really fun the first 10ish hours when you're fucking around with friend and dying to friendly fire and doing dumb shit. after everyone gets competent and you do a helldive on each of the planet types, it's pretty much just a boring slog. And random groups are nofunallowed autists.
>>
>>343435203
are you saying that thousands of people have different tastes in games? who knew
>>
>>343435013
What platform?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.