[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: bioshock-collection.jpg (898 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
bioshock-collection.jpg
898 KB, 1080x1080
Apologize.
>>
I don't apologize for someone else's mistakes.
>>
>>343427815
i mean i played the first two about a year and a half ago and would probably do it again with the cooler graphics if they actually make it hard this time, any word on the difficulties?
>>
I think you mean 'would you kindly' apologize.
>>
>>343428445
hello redit!
>>
Take out the crafting stations while you're at it. Pointless and added nothing to the game.
>>
>>343428759
noose yourself.
>>
I'm getting it for free since I have both of the games on steam and I haven't played them yet so it's pretty cool for me
>>
>>343428861
>babby is too stupid to learn the meta

Why don't you go back to your Battlefront thread
>>
I was amazed playing Bioshock for the first time, 2 didn't give me that feeling and Infinite got stale about halfway through and I felt pretty shafted by the ending, I'd pay $60 for a completely redone Bioshock 1, but the screens I've seen so far are barely an improvement, just looks like another cash grab by 2k. .
>>
>>343428861
But U-Invents were cool
>>
>>343429216
Well it's 60 dollars for all three with all the DLC.
>>
>>343429127
I know you're being facetious but there's absolutely no way I'm learning the recipes for ammo I'm probably not going to use in a short, linear single-player shooter.
>>
>>343429520
good thing nobody is as mentally handicapped as you
>>
>>343429520

So they should casualize and/or take out one of the best components of the game because you're too lazy and stupid to use it.

Sure is summer in here
>>
>>343429520
You're possibly fucking retarded.
>>
>>343429016
He's right though, your post was fucking cringeworthy
>>
Reminder that Bioshock Infinite was going to be so much cooler before they jammed all their completed assets together into this mishmashed bullshit about blacks rising up against their white masters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqSZH5K6Zo
>>
Sorry for what?
>>
>>343429843
As is yours, virgin.
>>
>>343430001

I know that Infinite gets shit on a lot, but it really isn't that bad. It was just a mediocre game that was made worse by the fact that it didn't live up to the impossible dreams and expectations of fans.

No game ever looks or plays like their E3 demos, but for some reason everyone rags on Infinite for it. I'm not saying that it's amazing or didn't crush expectations but people were expecting far too much.

Also, fuck you all I loved the skyrail combat.
>>
>>343430563
I love the Bioshock series and loved Infinite on my first playthrough, but it was objectively linear. Great art design, but there was no flexibility at all in the game.

Also the two gun limit was and will always be bullshit
>>
>>343430563
Problem with the skyrail combat was that it was all enclosed little sections, little parts of the map where small sections of rail would play a part in the inevitable fight there. All the footage pre-released made it seem like it was a way of transporting yourself around a giant floating city, with plenty of enemies there.

And while games don't live up to their E3 presentation, Bioshock Infinite made a LOT of promises that just weren't there at all in the game. They actually claimed it had dynamic destruction, like buildings could just be destroyed or crash into each other or on top of you and shit.
>>
File: 1467399197416.jpg (192 KB, 625x393) Image search: [Google]
1467399197416.jpg
192 KB, 625x393
hating on BS2 always seem pretty forced to me, those two game complement perfectly each other like dick and pussy.
also check my five
>>
>>343431101
I seen BS2 get shat on strictly because it doesn't have "OMG SO EPIC" twist halfway through.

Fuck, I've seen Minerva's Den praised for it's story, likely for it having a twist.
>>
File: 1250631840672.jpg (11 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
1250631840672.jpg
11 KB, 258x314
>>343430226
Almost forgot about this thread, just checked back in to see your tears

You did not disappoint, baby
>>
>>343430854

Yeah, definitely agree with the linear design and two gun limit. But as you pointed out, there's plenty of positive things about it too. My point is, it's not the blunder of the century, 0/10, complete shit game that many people on /v/ make it out to be. There are redeeming qualities.

>>343430981
I also wish that the skyrails had been expanded on and used in more than just big combat zones. You do use it to move around and get to different platforms and even find secrets, but you're right in that it could've been so much more. What little we DID get of it though was still fun and a great concept for the game, though IMO.
>>
No BS2 Multiplayer, not worth it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.