[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have people not learnt their lesson after getting scammed by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: SSKS.jpg (69 KB, 1070x535) Image search: [Google]
SSKS.jpg
69 KB, 1070x535
Have people not learnt their lesson after getting scammed by Inafune and IGA?
>>
File: 1466535538981.jpg (51 KB, 529x697) Image search: [Google]
1466535538981.jpg
51 KB, 529x697
The demo was pretty fun. It's also free and available to everyone. You can go play it right now without having donated.

The studio making it also already has a good track record, and has done a good job with their past games.

It's not exactly as if their ability to make good games is up in the air; they've already proven themselves. Ontop of that, all nightdive is doing is recreating the game exactly as it was. They're not making something new.

Meanwhile, the two people you mentioned weren't actually game developers, and the people they tried to make the game were unproven teams hastily thrown together.

Make informed choices OP. I know you have the capacity to do so. You're an adult like the rest of us.
>>
They already released a good looking playable demo. It's going to be a full remake of an already existing classic, it's not like we're going in blind here like with mighty number 5.6.
>>
>>343422924
It turns out the West is capable of making something good through Kickstarter, unlike nips.
>>
>>343422924
>scammed by IGA
>even though the demo and all work so far looks and plays identical to the best game in the Castlevania series
>b-b-b--b-but it's popular so it's SHIT!!!!
>>
It's just a more niche series.
>>
File: 1464979800289.png (189 KB, 365x440) Image search: [Google]
1464979800289.png
189 KB, 365x440
>>343422924
>and IGA?
stopped reading there
>>
>>343422924
>and iga
And I being rused? Bloodstained is turning out great.
>>
>>343422924
>and IGA
What is this hot new meme
>>
File: 2000px-IGA_logo.svg.png (93 KB, 2000x1295) Image search: [Google]
2000px-IGA_logo.svg.png
93 KB, 2000x1295
>>343422924
>and IGA

video games
>>
>>343422924
Though I agree that SS remake looks like shit, there are tons of successful crowdfunding projects
>>
My only concerns are the Kickstarter top donator pandering, how they will handle music and adding more rpg elements. The demo was fine, but for donators having a thank you at the end should be it, all this APPEAR IN THE GAME, OUR EXPERT MODELERS WILL IMMORTALIZE YOU worries me
>>
>>343422924
>rear-rustled mn9 backer attempts to derail funding juggernaut.jpg
>>
>>343426180
It plays like shit too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.