[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just about to nip down to CEX, /v/. Do you want anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Y.jpg (88 KB, 450x336) Image search: [Google]
Y.jpg
88 KB, 450x336
I'm just about to nip down to CEX, /v/. Do you want anything?

Keep in mind it's an Irish store, so I hope you have Euros
>>
>>343422661
We have them in Scotland you fanny
>>
>>343422661
Get me a copy of Battletoads
>>
>>343423165
The shop I'm nipping to is an Irish one, you tranny. I didn't say they were an Irish chain.
>>
I'll have shit service from some muslim manager please.

Oh wait, that's mandatory.
>>
>>343422661
Go to fucking sleep its America's turn with the board.
>>
>>343423165
>A Scot is retarded and can't understand English

Typical. Then again the only good thing to come out of Scotland is the road to England.
>>
I would like a DVD.

I don't care what kind.
>>
>>343423364
Oh right, well can you pick me up a memory card for my vita
>>
>>343423506
Suck my dick faggot
>>
>>343423587
Usually it's the one who needs money that does the sucking anon, last time I checked, oil was at $48 a barrel, not the $250 you need to actually run your country. In short, you're being paid for. So get a slobbering or are you square to fucking go like?

I'm down for either.
>>
>>343422661
Yeah get me one game from their PC corner shelf and make sure you really appreciate the delicate aroma of a 20 something liberal arts college student's sweaty pits and pissed pants.
>>
>>343423519
I don't have a first-born son on me to pay for that lad.
>>
>>343423669
This country is shit mate I agree with you
>>
>>343423913
It is. Shame I have to have the name Duncan to remind me of it.... Ah well. Was only messing anyway lad.
>>
>>343423885
Aw shite, can you get me the Sims 2 pets instead?
>>
>>343424040
I know you were mate, have a good night!
>>
>go to CeX in Norn Iron
>Protestant area
>Get thrown out for being a Fenian
Welp
>>
>Items which are 'tested' but break instantly.
>Scratched DVD
>Some NEET'S computer equipment that has been jizzed on so much that it no longer works at peak efficiency.
>Nintendo product nobody wants any more because they were gimmicks.

I went in once and some druggy was trying to sell about 50 DVD's to fuel his drug habit. A true British establishment.
>>
>>343424412
>mate ah no it's scratched but can yeh jus geez me the money fur it pleez mate
Actually heard this happening when somebody was trading in loads of shit dvds
>>
File: Oyveypunts.png (80 KB, 501x684) Image search: [Google]
Oyveypunts.png
80 KB, 501x684
>>343424241
there wont be a protestant area soon, praise brexit
>>
File: 1461190654828.png (433 KB, 574x458) Image search: [Google]
1461190654828.png
433 KB, 574x458
>>343423506

fucking burn
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.