[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we could localize Tales of Innocence R >or the new Digimon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (426 KB, 630x916) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
426 KB, 630x916
>we could localize Tales of Innocence R
>or the new Digimon game
>instead let's localize this seasonal tie-in anime shovelware

T-thanks Bamco, can't wait to hear how disappointed you are with sales numbers
>>
I guess they think that since the SAO shovelware they localize sells well any shitty animu tie-in game will.
>>
Do not call anime shovelware.
>>
You should thank /a/
Anime shitters have the worst taste possible
>>
Has this show been aired on TV or something? That's the only way they localize a tie-in game like that.
>>
>>343419473
CR is a thing
>>
>>343419217
/a/ fucking hates AW, and rightfully so.
>>
>>343419643
Who cares they like even worse shit
>>
>>343419643
It's just a shitty battle haram isn't it?
>>
>>343419643
Does anyone like AW?
>>
>>343418509
Goddamn, that show sucked so much, and I have pretty low standards. I recall it had a decent-ish ED but that's the only good thing I can say about it.

Who would buy this game?
>>
>>343419749
ayep
>>
>>343419749
It's a shitty battle harem that came out in a season with two more identical battle harem shows and wasn't even the best out of the three.
>>
>>343420056
That's hilarious. What were the other ones?
>>
>>343419217
>implying anyone gives a shit about /a/'s opinion
>>
>>343420149
Rakudai which had pretty much the same premise as this one (new guy makes strongest girl in magic academy angry, wins and then they participate in a tournament) but had better girls and superior execution.
Then there was Anti-Magic Academy, which had a cool premise about some sort of teen inquisitors hunting heretics but had low budget and was done by people who clearly didn't care.
>>
so why have got such a chip on their shoulder about Tezuka and Miyazaki?
>>
>>343421420
Why have /a/, rather
>>
>>343418789
Modern anime is effectively shovelware now, cheaply produced, no risks, by the numbers shlock.
>>
>>343419827
I didnt mind it but I dont want to play a game about it, and literally no one asked for this to be localized
>>
i guess they're hoping for another SAO situation
>>
>>343423007
except this anime was not anywhere near SAO popularity

speaking of SAO are they making a GGO game? its the only chance id ever play one
>>
>>343419827
my friend does
>>
This may actually be Kadokawa's doing
>>
>>343423763
Does his mother's husband work at Namco?
>>
>>343423007
Not really, the show didn't do that well in the US or Japan for that matter, this is just an easy way for them to find another excuse not to localize things. They've been doing this regularly.
>>
>>343418789

Anime is shovelware, thats why so many anime are within a 3 month period.
>>
>>343421560
>cheaply produced
Not that modern anime isn't 99% shit, but isn't hand-drawn animation expensive and time-consuming as fuck?

There's a reason almost all western cartoons use either 3D models or flash-tweened Phineas and Ferb garbage.
>>
>>343418789
Asterisk War a harem, it's the anime version of shovelware

>>343419643
>/a/ fucking hates AW
Nice joke. /a/ likes trash if they can justify the girls being cute. Like with Hundred
>>
>>343425871
Hundred is trash, it just so happens to be trash with cute girls
>>
>>343426053
>it just so happens to be trash with cute girls

which means /a/ liked it
>>
>>343426163
That's like saying you like a character in a shitty game, does that mean you like the shitty game?
>>
>>343426325
the problem with that comparison is that all the girls in harem anime are boring, generic, archetypes
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.