[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dammit /v/ http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ dad-admits-k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 39.png (179 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
39.png
179 KB, 444x444
Dammit /v/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dad-admits-killing-year-son-playing-videogames-40262765?yptr=yahoo
>>
It's called survival of the fittest. The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>343409754

that's not /v/ tho. The guy is playing video games and we know /v/ hates doing that.
>>
>>343409882
FUCKING EPIC!!! xDDD
>>
>A Florida man
All the evidence I needed
>>
>>343409754
He wasn't American enough.
If he ate his daily freedomburgers he would have outweighed his father and thus, survive.
>>
>>343410024

you need to calm down. You're speaking in all caps and emojis. I think you should get up from where you are and take a walk somewhere.
>>
>>343409754
I get sad whenever I read stories like this. The kid could have had a good life but they died due to their parents being fucking retarded.
>>
>>343410268
It's okay Anon. Just try not to think about these sad things, there's nothing that we can do about them.
>>
File: image.gif (24 KB, 60x95) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
24 KB, 60x95
>Americans
>>
File: 1457785600441.jpg (52 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1457785600441.jpg
52 KB, 600x596
>>343409814
>>
>Florida

So this actually happened
>>
>>343410268
Its better this way. Just imagine what the kid would turn out to be with a piece of shit father like that.
>>
I wonder what it feels like being suffocated by your own father. This figure that you love and idolize just choking you and ignoring your pleas and struggle for breath. It must be fucking awful. More than just the physical pain.
>>
>le epic /v/ is shit maymay

Fuck off to tumblr you triggered cunt.
>>
>>343409754
who cares lol
theres heaps of homicides within families that occur
why would someone who plays videogames make any news
videogames are common as fuck
>>
>A Florida man
Literally stopped reading there. Florida is a mental asylum disguised as a city.
>>
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 333x318) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 333x318
>>343411215
>>
>>343409754
>kid is being a little shit while you trying to rev up the puss with some vydia
>sit on him, asserting your dominace
Understandable
>he stops breathing
Oh well, most kids are a disappointment anyway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.