[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we hate this game again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: freelancer.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
freelancer.jpg
366 KB, 1920x1080
Why do we hate this game again?
>>
>>343401524
its not even a game yet
>>
>>343401586
What are the people playing it playing then?
>>
>>343401656
tech demo
>>
>>343401731
A game then, ok.
>>
Anon stop trying to have a meaningful discussion about a videogame here. You're already labeled as fanboy and/or cultist.
>>
>>343401524
But I really like Freelancer.
>>
File: Auroraambush.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Auroraambush.webm
2 MB, 800x450
I'm really looking forward to capital ship battles in the future.
In the near future I'm looking forward to cargo, so people have something to use their space trucks for and need people to protect them.
>>
>>343402336
IMO the ships are so far beyond the level of other games, it's not even funny. Compare the technical level to ED, it's fucking ridiculous. All Star Citizen ships have parts that can be destroyed and if they come off, they dynamically affect the physics driven flight model (mass and thrust). They have tons of components that can be swapped and have their own tradeoffs. The piping system looks amazing for capital ships. Hopefully we'll get to see more as SQ42 gets closer to release, probably late though.
>>
>>343401524
Because its a huge scam?
>>
>>343402867
Yeah, I hate when I get scammed into paying for a game and then they develop it and I have to wait, fucking scammers lol
>>
>>343401524
Techdemo with 1000$ jpgs and a cult following.
>>
>>343402867
It's a pretty bad scam if they're actually making the game then.
>>
>>343401524
I threw around 60$ in that thing years ago.
Waiting of SQ42.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.