[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is coming out soon, who /hype/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: EnderalPreviewIcon.png (986 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
EnderalPreviewIcon.png
986 KB, 1024x1024
This is coming out soon, who /hype/ here?
>>
>>343394439
Isn't it just the German release?
>>
>>343395467
Yeah but hopefully english subtitles are gonna come out soon.
>>
>>343394439
So this is the continuation of a mod from the Oblivion yes?
Is it set in a different world then TES,or is it a continuation of a Morrowind?
>>
>>343395625
idk if it is just gonna be subs or full VA, but English version release is planned for end of July.
>>
There is a thread already
>>
>>343395749
It's from the guys of Nehrim, that is set in it's own fantasy world with is own lore. I don't know if it's a direct sequel of Nehrim, but from the trailer you can see that they reference nehrim happenings and characters like Arantheal.
>>
>>343396974

It takes place 2 years after Nehrim.
>>
Damn right I'm hype, but also sad because this will in all probability be better than 90% of 60 dollar titles released this year. And while that says good things about SureAI, it also says something really bad about "professional" developers.
>>
After playing Nehrim, I am very hype. I love these guys for giving me so much for the dollar value of purchasing Skyrim, enough so that I'll likely donate a few bucks.

Nehrim rocked, it used the Oblivion engine to create a good story and a very solid yet familiar fantasy setting. Plus levelled areas, fuck scaling.
>>
>>343396974
>>343398254
>>343398357
same shillfag
I watched the stream a few days ago, looks like crap to be completely honest. it's just a more generic skyrim, that's all. all the comparisons to gothic are laughable, the only thing it has in common with gothic is the leveling system.
also skyrim engine looks really outdated by now, so that doesn't help either.
>>
File: 43425.jpg (9 KB, 276x330) Image search: [Google]
43425.jpg
9 KB, 276x330
>>343398993
>a more generic skyrim
is that even possible?
>>
File: faggot.png (12 KB, 832x160) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
12 KB, 832x160
>>343398993

Ahahaha, get fucked shitposter. Maybe if you actually played games instead of complaining about them constantly an a Chinese picture board you wouldn't be so salty.

Turns out normal people look forward to free shit that's being made by people that have made other free shit that's good.
>>
>>343399381
>other free shit that's good.
like what? nehrim? kek
>>
>>343401075

You took that long to come up with your hot opinion? Nehrim was great, it was well acclaimed and generally liked.

Better try again champ
>>
>>343401240
what was so great about it? the generic story? the empty world? the boring combat? the half assed implemented gameplay from gothic?
other than it's very commendable that the guys did all that work for free and actually delivered in the end is the only thing that is positive about their games.
>>
>>343401779

Did you actually play Nehrim? There was plenty of content and quests, they fixed scaled leveling, the combat was on par with Oblivion and hardly boring and the story was solid, if a little samey. At least they tried for something unique with the magic banning and witch hunting.

Did you even play Oblivion, or are you just trying to compare the works of a small modding group to AAA titles at the time? Oblivions combat was only shit because of level scaling.
>>
>>343402169
yeah, and now we get the same shit just for skyrim. it's shit dude, and boring as fuck. noone's gonna even mention it in a few weeks
>>
Can't fucking wait. Hoping it'll be as good as Nehrim or even better.
>>
>>343401779
Those are all subjective. Your argument sucks ass. Shut the fuck up, bitch.
>>
>>343402987
your opinion is also subjective faggot, no other explanation why you like these piece of shit shovelware games.
>>
>>343402805
>>343403258

I'm gonna guess same anon given how slow this thread is.

Other anons opinion isn't subjective, Nehrim was well received and well acclaimed, if I recall it even won mod the year on moddb.

The point is that you're bitching about Oblivion at the end of the day, nothing would make you happy. If you can't have fun playing games then your opinion is as invalid for Nehrim as it is for Enderal
>>
File: shilling.jpg (740 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shilling.jpg
740 KB, 1920x1080
>>343398993

The Skyrim engine is very outdated, that's true enough. Still, a passionate developer can make up for a lot of technical shortcomings, which is exactly what happened with Nehrim. Not like the Gamebyro version they used for Oblivion was great.

Gonna keep on "shilling" for a free mod now.
>>
>>343404000
>opinion isn't subjective
kys
y
s
>>
>>343405032

Never said that dingus, can you read? I said his opinion is invalid. Of course he is probably you, and you're salty enough to run a mine.
>>
>>343405479
>Other anons opinion isn't subjective,
>Never said that dingus, can you read?
>>
>>343405881

I'm just going to ask if you can read again because you're taking it out of context and just quoting a few words like a typical media outlet.

His opinion is the general consensus toward the source material, unlike yours
>>
>>343406245
Opinion is always subjective and you are a retard for thinking otherwise.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.