[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is what happens when modding comes to consoles. I ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
So this is what happens when modding comes to consoles. I never have seen someone so made over mods since the valve payed mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbO9zWluhcM
>>
Not going to listen to 30 minutes of some random cunt whining about something.
The only question I have is why is there a mention of DRM in the title of the video?
>>
>>343393664
I was hoping for a GitS thread from the OP image.
>>
>>343393902
Because some xbox one users are profiting from stollen mods and the Masterace doesn't like it so in the video he was threatning to maliciously damage consoles due to the piracy. and the video is only long since he said at the end he can monotize it. for the most info go about 1:50- 3:00
>>
>>343394068
>profiting from stollen mods
So basically it's just paid mods again. The reason people rebel against this is that stealing free work of someone is always going to happen if it can be monetized. This is very hard to fight for an individual. It's why paid mods are shit for games that have free mods and should only be done for a new game that doesn't have any free user content yet, so it won't ever get any.
>>
>>343394401
Thats whats fucking stupid the guy said if people download it any he would "destroy their xbox" punish people who just download them and not the ones who publish them. then going about that he is a god compared to consoles. really cringy shit
>>
>>343393969
not too late.
>>
>>343394754
>>343393969
post tachicomas!
>>
>>343394687
I don't see what's wrong with this in theory. If he would manage to include code that only causes issues on Xbox and doesn't cause issues on PC then he'd basically have an easy way to prevent piracy of his work by untalented people who try to monetize his work or misappropriate it.

That aside it's just very unlikely that he can "destroy their xbox" because getting around the hypervisor isn't an easy task that can be done with a few lines of code injected into another person's code.
>>
>>343393969
Deus Ex style GITS game with a balance between investigation, conspiracies and action never ever.
>>
God what a faggot. Can I report his that's and get him sued for that cunt ass superiority complex.
>We own you
Lost it there. I could literally care less that modders think they're worth s shit. Create your own game fags video games don't NEED your mods. Still a billion dollar industry without it.
>>
>>343395336
>aw man their making a gits game!
>it's a generic shooter or action game

It's been done before goddammit! The model is there!
>>
>>343395593
>I could do cyber terroism
he said even if he would.he can't not be tracked down
>>
>>343395593
>video games don't NEED your mods.
>in a thread about fallout 4
This is beyond irony.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0QHY4r0BHo
please give me money so I can shoot up my ps4 and xbox one This dude is like 30+ has a wife and shits on console kids. This is what autism looks like people
>>
File: 2016-07-01_083543.png (51 KB, 196x111) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-01_083543.png
51 KB, 196x111
He's litteraly the fat guy in the basement
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.