[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY MOTHERFUCKER OKAY YOU WEEBS, DO YOU LIKE WEEBS GAME? WELL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: marketing_01.jpg (161 KB, 710x355) Image search: [Google]
marketing_01.jpg
161 KB, 710x355
HOLY MOTHERFUCKER

OKAY YOU WEEBS, DO YOU LIKE WEEBS GAME? WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT, SONY JUST LAUNCHED THEIR SALE OF WEEB FUCKING GAMES TO DATE! I KNOW WHAT YOU FAGGOTS ARE THINKING
>DURR, PROBABLY JUST SOME OBSCURE SHIT
>DURR PROBABLY SOME 5% DROPS IN PRICES

WELL YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR FUCKING BRAINS YOU WEEB RETARDS, BECAUSE YOUR CUNTS SHALL BE TEARED APART BY THAT OFFER. SHIT LIKE RESIDENT EVIL, FINAL FANTASY, GRAVITY RUSH, DISGAEA, ZERO ESCAPE, ACE COMBAT, METAL GEARS, DANGANRONPA, ATELIER, NEPS, PERSONA 4, DIGIMON, NARUTO, DARK SOULS FUCKING III, ONE PISS, DRAGON QUEST, SOUL SACRIFICE, NINJA GAIDEN, DOA, TOUKIDEN, DYNASTY WARRIORS, SORCERY SAGA (though without the bib, sorry for that), BLAZBLUE AND TONS OF SHITTY WEEB TITLES YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT THAT ARE CHEAP AS FUCK! ALSO, YOU CAN GET MOST OF THAT SHIT FOR HALF A PRICE OR EVEN LESS! HOLY SHIT! YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE literally BRAIN DEAD TO NOT BUY SOME OF THESE! SO GRAB THAT WELLFARE MONEY, STEAL YOUR MOTHER'S WALLET AND GO GET YOURSELF SOME FUCKING WEEB GAMES!
>>
File: Nothankyou-Aloshina.jpg (85 KB, 847x634) Image search: [Google]
Nothankyou-Aloshina.jpg
85 KB, 847x634
>digital
>>
>>343391638
>just launched
It started on wednesday.
>>
>>343391638
Wow I didnt think the marketers on /v/ meme was real
>>
>>343391741

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE FUCKING MOUTH, IT STARTS WHEN I GET MY MARKETING CASH FOR TELLING IT HAS STARTED

>>343391737

FUCK OFF NORMIE, I BET YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE. TRUE WEEBS ONLY BUY DIGITAL BECAUSE THEY CAN BUY GAMES WITHOUT GOING OUTSIDE. GO FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND DRINK WITH YOUR BROS WHILE WE ENJOY OUR WEEB GAMES.

FUCKING NORMIES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>343391638
>their sale of weeb games to date
Ok?
>>
>>343391858
You can have physical games delivered to your door though.
>>
>>343391875

GOT 2 FUCKING EXCITED, MEANT FUCKING BEST SALE OF WEEB GAMES TO DATE! SORRY, I HOPE I WON'T GET A PAYCUT FOR THAT SHIT.
>>
>>343391858
Jesus christ fuck off you tryhard.
>>
>>343391914

...NO YOU CAN'T, DIGITAL GAMES ARE THE FUTURE. LEAVE MY FUCKING THREAD
>>
>>343391915
Last years weeb sale was better.
>>
>>343391947

Now that was rude. You fuck off, you trysoft.
>>
>>343391987

I WILL SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT. WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST SHUT UP AND GO BUT THOSE WEEB FUCKING GAMES?

Please.
>>
>Not in the USA
Intothetrash.gif
>>
>>343391858
>WHEN I GET MY MARKETING CASH
How much/how do I get in on this?
I'll buy games if you answer my questions
>>
>>343392174

No reason to even threaten me, it's not confidential information.

I get 8 dollars per hour. Then again, I don't work from 9 to 5, I have a program that monitors if I'm doing what I'm supposed to do and calculated my time when doing that. Then, I'm getting paid my cash at the end of each month. I can pretty much start and finish at anytime I want.

You Americans may think this isn't worth shit, but where I live, 8$ per hour is literally more than average pay. Way more. I could be sitting on my ass in some office and get like 4$, but I'm here, shitposting and getting twice as much for that. Living a dream, honestly.
>>
>>343392174
>>343392520

oh, about that 'how do I get in', I got in via a friend, he needed someone who can speak English and will follow the board culture to market shit. And he got in because he met the guy responsible for recruting in another job. Anyway, our staff in this place is currently just 3 people (me, my friend and another guy) and we are not looking for anyone else currently. Sorry.
>>
File: 1400191167726.jpg (44 KB, 306x328) Image search: [Google]
1400191167726.jpg
44 KB, 306x328
>buying atlus USA games
>buying NISA games
>buying konami games
>buying console/handheld games that have superior PC ports
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.