[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proof Nintendo are misogynists.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: zeldasad.0.jpg (34 KB, 735x434) Image search: [Google]
zeldasad.0.jpg
34 KB, 735x434
Proof Nintendo are misogynists.
>>
Proof people will complain about anything, even a video game
>>
>>343391273
Link can be a woman tonight
>>
proof op is a huge faggot
>>
>>343391273
kill yourself
>>
File: 125523535.gif (1 MB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
125523535.gif
1 MB, 500x369
>Changing outfits,getting a job or aging is the same as being born/becoming a different gender
>>
>>343391273
It's more indicitive of who they are marketing to.
>>
He always starts as the same dude, then transforms. He never starts off as a rabbit or a zora or any of that shit.

He has no reason to be female. Turning into a dog lets him sense shit and dig, becoming a Goron lets him roll around, being a train conductor sets up the entire railway mechanic that Spirit Tracks was based upon, etc etc etc. All of these things have uses, being female does nothing.

Where does this shit even come from, anyway?
>>
File: 1453158678847.jpg (37 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1453158678847.jpg
37 KB, 960x960
>>343391273
Why is Link not being a girl causing issues now?

People could've been complaining about this for the past 10+ years, but only suddenly just because Link looked more feminime than ever in the teaser trailer do we have people saying
>we want female link, and if you disagree you are basically an asshole

It doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>nintendo is such a cancer that emulating some games is a problem due the motion controls and shit

i just wanted to play twilight princess. i heard its up there with oot. am i better off doing the gc version? i have 0 interest in wagglan.

why do they even have to do this? why can't all their games come with the use of a normal controller? xenoblade was fine, why the fuck do i need to wagglan just because its zelda?
>>
>>343392840
They needed wagglin because that was the gimmick at the time. If they didn't make a Zelda game with the wagglin support on the waggledaggle console then it would've been a farce to Nintendo's idea of how they need to reinvent the wheel every time.

I haven't played the game at all, but if wagglin is literally the reason why you don't want to play it then yes, get the gc version. If you do own a WiiU (which again if you are asking this question then I assume you don't unless you don't want to fork up $40+) then that is probably your definitive choice just because of the re texture work.
>>
>>343393035
i've got almost 0 interest in nintendo after the n64 save for a hand full of games. all emulate fine once you set them up right. its just mind boggling that you can't sit down at the console itself and play with a normal controller. you HAVE to waggle.

at least emulating i can get around this by mapping buttons correctly. but this is bonkers. why can't you play a normal game with a normal controller? oh because WAGGLAN

xenoblade emulated fine because it seemed to have a normal control scheme for a normal controller. they can't include something similar in other games rather than force you in to motion controls? its all so shitty.
>>
>>343393312
I don't know what to tell you man. Nintendo made a gimmick for their whole console, so that meant every first party game had to have some sort of "meaningful" support with it. Changing the way every game was able to be played to accommodate it. I think the only large Wii game of note I can think of that has a non waggle option control scheme is Punchout. I am pretty sure you can just play that game like a normal ass game and not have to worry about anything waggle oriented. So unless I am wrong. 1 game didn't use their console's main gimmick as a main feature.

Which I find fucking hilarious because the WiiU had almost 0 fucking first party support with the gamepad for fucking YEARS, or at least support that actually verified the damn need for the fucking thing in the first place.

ZombiU did a better job by just making it so the game doesn't pause and you actually have to look down to move shit adding in the tension of the game.

The Wonderful 101 based the entire fucking game around using the stylus on it, you could technically call that game a first party game, but lets be honest here. We are only talking about the main shit that people actually bought the fucking console for.

Splatoon added in the gyros which worked but guess what it's fukken gyro something you can put in any fucking controller and something that to my knowledge has been in controllers before.

In my opinion the first game that actually got decent support from the damn gamepad was fucking Super Mario Maker, and it's a damn shame that, that game came out 3 years after launch.

Man if that game was a launch game, MAN IF THAT GAME WAS A FUCKING LAUNCH GAME.

Like that wouldn't have saved the WiiU but fucking it would've at least given an actual reason for the damn gamepad. It would've basically have been the fucking Wiisports of that console.

That's totally fucking okay too, because it literally is another screen with the stylus just like the fucking DS, and 3DS.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.