[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just acquired a lot of Wii Ware games. Was anything WiiWare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1464982038187.jpg (15 KB, 350x292) Image search: [Google]
1464982038187.jpg
15 KB, 350x292
So I just acquired a lot of Wii Ware games.
Was anything WiiWare good or is it all shit?
>>
WiiWare Kings
>>
File: nic.gif (4 MB, 380x190) Image search: [Google]
nic.gif
4 MB, 380x190
>>343380668
>>
>>343380601
>So I just acquired a lot of Wii Ware games.

You need to elaborate OP. Did you just inherit someone else's Wii with a shitton of WiiWare downloaded on it? Or did you use homebrew to collect WADs for WiiWare games?

I did the latter once long ago. I found absolutely nothing worthwhile to play.Just Dr. Mario and Mega Man 9 which I both bought when they came out.

You're better off just playing bargain bin shovelware from Office Depot.
>>
Castlevania and Contra Rebirth.
>>
Fluidiity
>>
File: 1460979479074.png (120 KB, 297x251) Image search: [Google]
1460979479074.png
120 KB, 297x251
>>343383962
>>343384249
>>343384263
I purchased every one legally, recently. I had ten thousand dollars lying around, bought 60000 Wii Points, and just downloaded them all on a goof.

>>343384249
Yeah, I'm gathering that the Mega Mans and Rebirths are the gems.
>>
File: DSC_0020.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0020.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Line Attack Heroes is a cool action game, but is a Japanese exclusive and the wad file I found has a tendency to crash.
Bonsai Barber is exactly what it says, and is surprisingly fun but a bit tedious.
Eco Shooter is actually a really good on rails shooter, but looks a bit dull visually.
Maboshi Arcade is three arcade games that you can play simulatenously, with the three games interacting with each other.
Rock n Roll Climber is QWOP with motion controls and gets really stupid.
You, Me and the Cubes is some weird artsy Puzzle game which can get eerie with some of it's sound effects.

Those are some of my recommendations. I also had Aquaspace which is a virtual fish tank, and Grill Off with Ultra Hand, which is just a mediocre arcade game. Also Snowpack Park, which was like Zoo Tycoon with only penguins.
>>
>>343384550
Thanks, I'll check those out.
>>
Animales de la Muerte
>>
>>343384495
>I had ten thousand dollars lying around
Just letting you know that I despise you.

But yeah, Castlevania: The Adventure Rebirth is ballin.
>>
>>343384495
>ten thousand dollars lying around
>Wii Ware games
Are you retarded? This sounds like some sort of weird kind of ironic shitpost, ae we supposed to think you're stupid?
>>
Muscle March
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.