[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mountain Blade games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Warband.jpg (57 KB, 339x470) Image search: [Google]
Warband.jpg
57 KB, 339x470
Never played any of them aside from and hour or two of Warband during a free weekend thing on Steam. Are they worth getting,and if so which one is the best?
>>
>>343378496
>games
There's pretty much only Warband and everything else is mods
It's absolutely worth it though
>>
Get Warband. WF&S is good but not as close as being good as Warband.

Also pick up the decent mods for Warband. My personal favorites are ACOK and the Warhammer Fantasy one
>>
>>343379258
Guess I'll get Warband then,any mods that you would suggest?

>>343379330
I'll check em out.
>>
>>343379673
Honestly try a vanilla run at first before mods. You wont really appreciate how much mods do for the game unless you've played a bit of vanilla.

As for mods I will always recommend Gekokujo if you like Japanese waring states period. ACOK's pretty fun aswell.
>>
>>343379673

Warsword: Conquest
>>
>>343379673
Get the Napoleonic Wars DLC, its basically a mod they bought and turned into DLC.

Tons of fun and has a high online population with the occasional weekdays having 60-80-90 people per on some servers and weekends usually having 70-120-180 people on some servers
>>
There's no real reason to get old Mount and Blade instead of Warband, unless you really want to play old mods that died before Warband came out.

My favorite is Hundred Years War mod, but I don't remember if that has a warband release or not.
>>
http://steamcharts.com/app/48700 Is this considered to be fairly accurate? Seems like a surprising number of people still play this considering the game is six years old.
>>
>>343378496
Get warband when it goes on sale for sub $5.
Then it's worth it.
>>
>>343381327

Yes.

In weekend nights servers are always full with 100+ players

Also steamchart counts Napoleonic wars and Viking conquest MP
>>
>>343381454
It's only 4.99$ right now,I'd say 75% off is a good deal.
>>
File: 1461200712996.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
1461200712996.gif
962 KB, 320x260
Warband
Warband mods
Literally one or two original Mountain Blade exclusive mods
Viking Conquest that you can get for free even if you're allergic to pirating

That's your lot, and to be fair it's hundreds of hours of playtime at least. Just make sure to price physical Warband before you buy digital, chances are it'll be cheaper than the digital price and the cd key can be redeemed on Steam
>>
when's bannerlord
>>
>>343378496
I really enjoyed vanilla Warband, it's my second most played game on Steam now. I know quite a few people who've clocked 1000+ hours into it.

I would say it's worth getting, yeah.
>>343384065
2017 ???????????
>>
i'm not a weeb or anything but i wish they'd make a japanese version of the game. seems like the perfect format for samurai game
>>
>>343386530
>>343379876
o shit waddup just saw this. i have a torrented version though will this work with it
>>
Is the multiplayer worth it or am I better off staying with my pirate copy?
>>
>>343386640

How about just off yourself if you can't afford a good game for 5 dollars
>>
>>343386770
i might just buy it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.