[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you sacrifice the future of humanity for this Ellen Page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: ellie.jpg (46 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
ellie.jpg
46 KB, 970x546
Would you sacrifice the future of humanity for this Ellen Page knock-off?
>>
>Let's secure the future of the human race Joel...
>>
It's not like the Fireflies knew what they were doing, Joel did nothing wrong
>>
yes. who else is gonna tell me shitty puns while i blow the head off a thieving nigg... er, i mean black survivalist?
>>
File: Ellie Keeping Watch.gif (2 MB, 209x226) Image search: [Google]
Ellie Keeping Watch.gif
2 MB, 209x226
>>343370176
>Would you sacrifice the future of humanity for this Ellen Page knock-off

Yup,she'll be 18 soon and she's immune which in turn mean her children will be immune as well and so on. OP you can say I'm a Adam and Eve kinda guy KeK!
>>
>>343370176
Anything for loli pussy lad
>>
>>343371068
How do you know her children wouldn't just turn infected in the womb?

It doesn't matter anyway, because she's a lesbian. It's weird that they added that in the DLC when it actually has big implications for the world and retroactively makes Joel's decision at the end seem worse.
>>
Joel's decision was selfish, but that's the whole point of the story, EVERYONE is selfish, they do what they have to do to survive.

And when Joel found out that they would kill Ellie for a potential cure to the fungal plague...

He decided that they would both be better off with his brother in a new enclosure that they've managed to restore electricity to. They'd both have a life together.
>>
>>343371068
source pls
>>
>>343370176
Serious question OP. What made her different from the ton of other immune people they'd killed fruitlessly while trying to find a cure? As far as I can tell, there was nothing different, and there's nothing to support the idea her death would bring anything good.
>>
>>343370176
Who cares? She's cute
>>
File: Ellie faces Death.gif (587 KB, 194x221) Image search: [Google]
Ellie faces Death.gif
587 KB, 194x221
>>343372478
As long as she has a vagina it doesn't matter if she's a dike or not. You really think these norms matter in the apocalypse?
>>
Reminder that after ALL that effort, the fireflies didn't even give Joel his guns

He did LITERALLY nothing wrong
>>
>>343370176
Oh look it's another "I didn't understand the one fucking thing the game had to say" thread.

Man killed themself. They killed Joel's daughter, his lover, the scientists trying to fix things, and the people that claim to want to help are killing people to do it.

Joel saw nothing worth saving except this kid that didn't see everything as one big fuck you way of killing each other. Going back to our way was the worst possible outcome so Joel rejected it. He'd rather have another person to love than give mankind another reason to slaughter each other.

How many goddamn years is this thread gonna keep happening?
>>
>>343370176

Her and people like her ARE the future of humanity. Chances are that the immunity is genetic. Kinda like how diseases and fungi that Europeans were basically immune to completely wiped out the Native Americans and that interbreeding with the natives would produce children with hybrid immune systems.
>>
>>343373594
But anon, you don't understand! I need to show everyone how smart and enlightened I am, by passing off my lack of emotional attachments as making me some kind of selfless hero willing to put the greater good over someone I'm supposed to care about! How else am I supposed to feel smug and self-satisfied?
>>
>>343371068
Why not just go all the way...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/666498
>>
>>343372478
she's a 14 year old in a PA world. She has time. Lesbianism is pretty much a result of girls having too much choice. You don't see lesbians in caveman days.
>>
>>343373920
>blunt sarcasm

>>>/tumblr/
>>
Humanity was already fucked, a Vaccine wouldn't do shit at that point.

So yes.
>>
>>343373920
>people only act selflessly to feel smarter and more enlightened

"No"
>>
>>343370176
The fireflies weren't sure of her being the cure, only that she was immune. They were going to kill a little girl who you had an attachment to, who is essential the replacement fr your dead daughter and only real company in years since she died. The future of the human race was with Joel's brother, Tommy. A cure wasn't 100%. I'd easily give up a cure to keep the one person that I actually cared about in 20+ years. Who's to say that Tommy didn't have somebody in his compound who was just as capable of making a cure without sacrificing her? Who's to say they wouldn't find somebody who was capable? It's the only settlement with electricity in the world from what we know, and I'm sure people would flock to it. The world is better off with Joel and Ellie living happily in a new world.
>>
>>343375000
In fact you can find some audio records where the fireflies Dr, say they have already killed some immune people and failed to get any kind of cure yet.
>>
>>343376241
Exactly, there was no guarantee that it would work. Even if there was a guarantee I'd still prefer keeping Ellie alive.
>>
File: 1466829030814.png (267 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466829030814.png
267 KB, 500x500
>>343375000
Checked
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.