[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Resident_Evil_Outbreak_File_2.jpg (56 KB, 350x495) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Evil_Outbreak_File_2.jpg
56 KB, 350x495
Was it good?
>>
It was interesting
>>
>>343370143
Online, it was really really good... Only bad thing was the loading times, but once you got used to it, it's pretty amazing with 4 human players.
>>
>>343370753
download it to the PS3 HD to avoid long ass loading times
>>
Bretty gud, David needs to learn how to hold a gun properly though.
>>
One of the only good online games.
>>
It started the cancer of forced online co-op that plagues the RE series now.
>>
>>343370143
It was ahead of its time. Needs hd remaster with online support.
>>
>>343371793
The fact that we dont even have a Port of it for the PS2 emulator library on PS3 shows Capcom isnt keen on bringing it back.
>>
>>343370143
You bet your ass it was. One of the better RE games, even by myself I loved playing it.
Hopefully, there will be an Outbreak 3 or HD remaster of the first two, someday
>>
>>343370143
IT WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT.
>>
The last good RE and the only one of the classic games, other than REmake, that was actually scary. It has a really interesting atmosphere compared to the other games; you can tell that it takes the story seriously, for what that's worth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.