[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guilty Pleasures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: blackops3601.jpg (752 KB, 1000x1402) Image search: [Google]
blackops3601.jpg
752 KB, 1000x1402
Some people outside or here on /v/ will tell you why the Call of Duty games are awful, but I'll be honest when I say I occasionally indulge in them. Never actually owned a Call of Duty game however, only borrowed and rented them and enjoyed the time I had playing them.
I eould say yheyre guilty pleasures, theyre not all that good, but fuck if some online play isn't fun once in a while.
What about you guys, git any guilty pleasures?
>>
Call of Duty is a great game for what it is, a relaxed casual shooter to play with friends. No other game really fills that spot quite as well.
>>
>>343369560
Isn't it the only console FPS franchise to still include local co-op and 4player splitscreen?
>>
>>343369198
It's a stale formula but playing search n destroy with friends when I was younger was fun, too much fun.
>>
>>343369198
I can always enjoy Black Ops 1 and Borderlands 2. On BL2, I can just go on it and somehow have fun killing Pyro Pete like 30 times.
>>
>>343369198
CoD's not terrible, but if you've played one you've played them all.

As for my guilty pleasure. Weeb games.
>>
>>343369198

/v/ reveres MW2 as the greatest shooter of all time, dummy. its black ops and on that sucks big fat hippo dick
>>
>>343370000
>local co-op and splitscreen
>try to link up to play 4v4 like with halo or any other fps
>you can only use one player per console via network

fuck them for doing that shit
>>
>>343369198
Black ops 1 has the best zombies. How're the blops3 maps? I just can't bring myself to buy it
>>
Normie trash
>>
>>343371968
the zombies map included with the game is too overly complex and annoying. the one with the first dlc seemed pretty good, although i only played a couple matches on it when the first map pack was free
>>
>>343373485
never heard of that game
>>
I used to rag on Cock of Booty, but nowadays I really enjoy playing zombies. Its an alright series.
>>
>>343369198
I also like playing them during free weekends on Steam
>>
>>343371903
>/v/ reveres MW2 as the greatest shooter of all time
is... is there another /v/?
>>
>>343371903
Doom is probably /v/'s favorite shooter. i doubt there are any call of duty games in the top 20.
>>
>>343373742
To add to this, I just bought Black Ops Declassified for Vita 20 bucks new. I'm sure it'll be a good time waster.
>>
>>343369198
I unironically enjoyed black ops

I like this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sg7p5vFAZg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.