[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this company ever innovated anything? I can't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 299x168
Has this company ever innovated anything? I can't think of a single thing they made that was new and innovative. Not one thing.
>inb4 handhelds
Mattel and Coleco made handheld games before the Game and Watch series.
>inb4 they saved gaming
They took over the American home console market. That does not equate to saving gaming.
>>
>>343364558
they innovated your butthurt
>>
>>343364684
Good one.
>>
>>343364558
they innovated your mom's sex life
>>
>it's an innovation for the sake of innovation thread
>>
>>343366320
All Nintendo has done is leech of the success of other companies. They never made anything for themselves. It's not innovation for the sake of it, it's innovation for the sake of the medium so games can improve.
>>
Literally the apple of video games
>>
Waggalan, bringing a lot of soccermoms and old people to the industry
Y-yay ninty
>>
>>343364558
It's just a meme really.
>>
Aside from the + shaped dpad, not really. Everything else they're credited with was done before.
>>
>>343367275
And that's just a shape. There were dpads way before the Game and Watch that acted basically the same in principle.
>>
>>343366909
Motion controls have been around since the 80s.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.