[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ hates a game >it's actually one of the best in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (39 KB, 450x518) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
39 KB, 450x518
>/v/ hates a game
>it's actually one of the best in the series

how can you guys be so consistently wrong?
>>
MGS 4 is a piece of shit and easily the worst MGS. It raped the series story and I would love to erase it from existence.
>>
the gameplay is solid, but you can say that about all of his console games. Unfortunately there was so little of it compared to cutscenes.

However the writing was some of the most hamfisted and cowardly written garbage in any video game ever. Its truly sad to look back at MGS4 and remember I was excited about it.
>>
>game
>gameplay
how can you not know the meaning of such self explanatory words?
>>
Conversely
>/v/ loves a game
>it's actually the worst in the series
MGS3
>>
>act 3
>>
>>343362227
>clusterfuck that made neither mgs1 ending canon
>overexagerated 2deep4u material
>awkward controls

Nah,It's not that good m8
>>
MGS4 is the true climactic conclusion to the greatest most epic saga in video game history, it's a masterpiece, MGSV is a piece of dog shit in comparison, These cucks are still butmad it will forever remain PS3 exclusive if it was released on PC tomorrow watch how these cucks suddenly start praising the game
>>
4>5
>>
>>343362227
Literally one of the worst games ever made. Every single thing about it is laughably horrible.
>>
>>343364104
V >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting raped >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4
>>
Silent hill 4 is my favorite game in the series.
>>
>>343363152
>awkward controls

Literally the previous gsmes have worse controls
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.