[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just made it here. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Sacred_Ground_Start.png (21 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
Sacred_Ground_Start.png
21 KB, 638x479
Just made it here. What should I expect?
>>
You as being kicked
>>
>>343361540
uninstalling after 10 minutes tops
>>
Scrub tip: the hearts at the start of B3 will reappear if you leave the room and come back.

So, you can finish B2 and grab the two hearts, go back up into B2, return to B3 and get two more hearts, go back to B2, and so on until you're back up to 55.

You still have to get through B3, which isn't easy your first time through (to say the least.)
>>
Second part is a pain in the ass but you can tediously heal all the damage you take from it
Third part is hard at first but is very easy once you learn all the trigger points for waves of enemies
Just spam nemesis at heavy press
Save your missiles for ballos
>>
>>343361540
Absolute hell.
>>
>>343361540
I can't get past the final cave goadamn.
The shift is giving me whiplash everything up to this point is a cakewalk
>>
>>343361540
You have the Spur, so you are on easy mode if you take your time. Probably should have kept the sword instead of Nemesis, though.
>>
>>343361540
> What should I expect?

Git gud or get out.
>>
>>343361540
Watch youtube and learn how to beat it.
It looks terrible at first, but it can be handled at last. trust me.
>>
File: 1464134438427.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1464134438427.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
This shit sucks ass.

Cave story thread I guess
>>
DAAA DUT DA DUT DA DUT DA
>>
File: 1443142082615.png (11 KB, 128x228) Image search: [Google]
1443142082615.png
11 KB, 128x228
>>343361540
Expect to cry man... a lot. please choose to hug him
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.