[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game looks so fun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: death-stranding.jpg (18 KB, 764x430) Image search: [Google]
death-stranding.jpg
18 KB, 764x430
This game looks so fun.
>>
It looks pretty dumb to me. What are you even supposed to do?

>Pick up baby
Check.
>look at dead fish
Check.
>you win
Yay.
>>
Looks bretty mysterious to me.
>>
>>343359806
Kojima is a hack that realized his retarded fanbase would eat anything he shits out, fucking gook peace of shit
>>
>>343359806
>No gameplay whatsoever
>looks fun
>>
the game is speculated to feature a mechanic where dying will advance you further vs living
>>
>>343361852
Congratulations, you got the joke.
>>
Do you think this is funny? Or insightful? What is the purpose of this thread? What were you aiming for exactly? Some in depth discussion, or some blind fanboy bashing? This thread amounts to nothing, just like the time you spend on this website discussing drivel with other like minded memers. You realise with every second you waste in this hellhole you're throwing your life away. You only get one, and you're using it to argue with no name people about no name things that doesn't serve to improve the world around you. Get your shit together anon
>>
>>343361852

that's the joke dipshit
>>
>>343362881
and your wasting time lecturing people who don't want to hear it, and won't care
>>
As far as I'm concerned the game dosent exist until I see gameplay
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.