[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy PS4 thread? What cha playin? What you looking forward to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1467270746357.jpg (474 KB, 2304x1152) Image search: [Google]
1467270746357.jpg
474 KB, 2304x1152
Comfy PS4 thread? What cha playin? What you looking forward to getting?
>>
I dont see anything
>>
The Last Guardian and NieR

Don't really care for anything else
>>
>>343356434
>battlefield
>valkyria chronicles
>persona
for what reason?
>>
My PS4 still only has 3 games, so I'm really looking forward to getting Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, The Last Guardian and Horizon: Zero Dawn. Also decided to go console for No Mans Sky this August and it is the most hyped for a game I have been since Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
>>
>>343356434
Guys, do you really recommend me the ps4 ? because I'm not not sure yet, I've seen the exclusives for ps4 and they are good, help me out with my final choice pls.
>>
>FFXV
>Nioh
>Last Guardian
>NieR
>Gravity Rush 2
>Berserk Musou

Damn, I've been waiting to buy something for my ps4 besides SK:EV and Bloodborne, why did I have to wait so long?
>>
>>343357173
wait for the neo desu
>>
>>343357173
Wait for the NEO, unless you're absolutely dying to play BB or whatever in the next few days.
>>
>>343357173
There are some really good exclusives coming but not many must-haves out yet outside of Bloodborne.
>>
I'm going to get the one that isn't a multiplat.
>>
>>343357259
>>343357412
I guess I can wait for the NEO, thanks.
>>343357467
I know man, but that's what I'm looking forward this and next year, also all the One piece games are playstation exclusive...
>>
>>343357546
But anon, at least 9 of those are exclusives.
>>
>>343357173
NEO is a big lie. Get a PS4 and play bloodborne. By the time you're done with bloodborne, there will only be a few weeks until Final Fantasy XV, and you could probably play another ps4 exclusive in between that time frame, but BB is the only exclusive that is truly good.
>>
>>343357221
Until Dawn and Uncharted 4 are fun
>>
Thanks for reminding me to borrow someone's PS4 in about 8 months.
>>
>>343358054
I know I want to fucking play Bloodborne is going to be the first game I have to finish, so fuck it, I will buy the ps4.
>>
>>343356434
>comfy
>>>/trash/
>>
all these cool games. Will the NEO be out for FFXV? Should I wait for it?
>>
>>343358134
I borrowed both from friends. Didn't enjoy either. Asura's Wrath was a better QTE fest than Until Dawn, and Uncharted got boring halfway through, like every previous one. I don't understand why people enjoy those games.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160626005223.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160626005223.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Bought pic related few days ago and have been having fun
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.