[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Q8rMjedE.jpg (155 KB, 1518x1325) Image search: [Google]
Q8rMjedE.jpg
155 KB, 1518x1325
Will this happen with their new game?
>>
Well, I don't know about you, but I think Artificial Acdemy 2 was great and is one of their latest games.
>>
Has anything they've done since aa2 been any good?
>>
>>343355249
>Implying there's hype this time around
>>
What even is their upcoming game?
>>
>>343356281
Something related to Sexybeach PR, where you can still use the same characters you made.

Basically SBPR with all the bullshit removed.
>>
>>343355249
What was the last good game?
>>
I prefer they do something similar to PlayClub, or Or their Play series.
>>
I asked a question, dickheads
>>
File: WRMdpyg3.png (4 MB, 1280x1480) Image search: [Google]
WRMdpyg3.png
4 MB, 1280x1480
>>343359960
They are reusing SBPR engine (with unity and all this).
>>
>>343355464
I think the new Honey Select game could be interesting. Maybe not good, but interesting.
>>
>>343361289
Nigga, it's literally the same game, minus the shit and optimization, the greedy jews didn't even add voices, or voice customization.

And voices are linked to traits again, so you can't chose what you like.
>>
>>343361557
Why's that such a bad thing? I couldn't play SBPR because it was shit and ran like shit, I could use something a little different from AA2 for a change.
>>
>>343361889
It's not a bad a thing that the game still lacks the content that was due in SBPR?
>>
>>343361957
Illusion never gives you content, they only give you the framework for you to create your own content. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's shit.

I mean just look at AA2. What did Illusion give with that? Basically nothing. It's barebones as fuck.
>>
How is CM3D2?
>>
why is aa2 so bloated holy shit. CM3D2 with mods is only like 20 gigs for me, but AA2 with just the hexa hairpack and tohou shit is like 48 gigs.
>>
Their games suck penis all around at this point.

Pretty sure the only thing anyone wants is AA3 at this point.
>>
>>343362604
AA2 isn't 48GB with HEXAHP and Touhou shit. The only mod that bloats it to that size is HEXACC, and that's because HEXACC uses an uncensor mod that is stupidly large for some reason.

The game is nowhere near as large with SVIICC which uses a different uncensor.

Not that AA2 isn't retarded in the way it's completely uncompressed and full of duplicates. The game is 12GB installed without any mods and you can pack that to 7GB with 7zip.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.