[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subnautica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Shrek 5.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shrek 5.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
Under da sea! Under da sea!
Darling it's fucking terrifying down in the depths, take it from meeeeeeeeee!

Discuss, post bases, share tales of horror, speculate about upcoming content, and debate what a Reaper Leviathan would taste like.
>>
>thread #5464456 about game with awful performance
>>
>>343353523
>this constant shilling
>>
>Made my first seaglider
>Already at 40% power after just a few minutes of swimming around

this kind of sucks. Do the bigger vehicles chug batteries too?
>>
>>343353642
Get a better PC. This runs smooth af on my 980.
>>
>>343353642
Which is getting fixed when they remove terraforming.

>>343353691
They're tweaking it right now, but the Seamoth and Cyclops aren't too bad at sucking power, especially with the power saver upgrades. Plus you can recharge their power cells and the batteries in rechargers now.
>>
>>343353898
Yeah, that's not why dev is removing terraforming :^)
>>
>>343353523
What the hell is up with all these subnautica threads lately? I mean, I think the game is enjoyable and has quite a bit of potential still left, but come the fuck on, man.
>>
>>343354000
>steam sale
>game is 11 bucks
>people checking it out
>want to talk to other players on a video game board

The real question is why do you people get so angry and whiny when one thread out of sixty is about a game that you don't care about?
>>
>>343354000
Someones getting paid to shill it. All the posts I've seen are the same thing as the op "share bases, screenshots and stories guys"
>>
>>343353523
is there an easy way to charge cyclops besides just recharging power cells? Just built mine and stored everything in it to build a new base somewhere.
>>
>>343354143
I care about the game, but the amount of these threads I've been seeing lately pretty much warrants a sudnautica general if you ask me. It worries me that you're going to screw everyone else over by giving subnautica the meme game status.
>>
>>343354000
starting to think its shills Tbh
>>
File: bandfu.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bandfu.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>343353523
Fuck off Hugh.

Saged.
>>
>>343354585
>discussing a game makes it a meme

A strange game. The only way to win is not to play.

>>343354716
>>343354374
I think the exact same thing about all of the Breath of the Wild, Street Fighter V, and Overwatch threads. Also Jews did 9/11 and JFK was shot by Bigfoot.

>>343354551
No, the rechargers are the only way to recharge them. The ones that come with the Cyclops should last long enough for you to find a spot to make a base.
>>
Can't wait for the next thread after this one dies op
>>
Third time's a charm.

The official Subnautica /vg/ thread is up and running.

>>>/vg/147110629

Come, fellow dee-sea adventurers.
>>
>Lifepod randomly starts drifting away
>it drifts into a zone with a reaper right under it
FUCK
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.