[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>North America is the only territory that doesn't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: MarioParty3.png (353 KB, 438x370) Image search: [Google]
MarioParty3.png
353 KB, 438x370
>North America is the only territory that doesn't have this on Wii U VC yet
>Mario Party 3 still has not been made digitally available in any form for any territory

What the fuck is taking so long?

>Mario Party DS put on the Wii U VC

What's the fucking point?
>>
>1, 2 ,3
quintessential god tier Mario Party, 1 may be too dated for some, but it depends on taste

>4
take off the goggles, it's fucking shit

>5, 6
great tier, though 6 is arguably just "5 but better" except for maybe minigames/6 handles themes, characters, and orbs better than 5 and introduces different methods of getting stars for each board

>7
"6 but worse"/beginning of the "no more Retardy" era

>8
its starting to get stale as fuck, minigames are janky motion control waggle shit, board ideas rehashed from 7

>DS
its good m8 give it a try, the last Mario Party with the "classic" formula

>9, GBA, Island Tour
STRAYING FURTHER FROM GOD'S LIGHT

>10
"9 but better" and that's a low fucking bar

>Star Rush
looking decent so far
>>
>>343351852
>5
>not total shit
Nigga you can't even buy items. I end up with 300 coins and fuck all to do with them.
Minigames do not matter because everyone has at least 50 coins at all times. All that matters is which items the game randomly gives you and where the star randomly spawns.
I know Mario Party isn't the most skill-based game but 5 is a total fucking joke. You might as well roll a die and whoever gets the highest wins. No decision making, no skill, it's just trash.
minigames are pretty fun tho
>>
>>343352545
Like I said, 6 is 5 but better, more refined.

If there's anything I hate most about 5, it's how Orbs work. I despise those vending machine shitters that give you them for free. Shit does not work.
>>
>>343351674
Really? I already have it on 64 so it's not that big a deal.
>>
>>343352759
What I'm saying is that 5 is not "great tier". Even 4 is better.
>>
>>343352759
Don't you have to pay to use them though?
>>
>>343352947
No, you're remembering wrong. The vending machines ask you if you want an orb, you say yes/no (why the fuck would anyone say no), and you get the orb for free. Every time. That's why >>343352545 said you have all these coins and fuck all to do with them.
>>
>>343352947
Yes, but they cost almost nothing compared to the amount of coins the game throws at you.
>>
>>343353039
To be clear, the vending machine gives you orbs for free, but it costs coins to use the orbs. Or at least, that's what I remember.
>>
File: 1392627829050.gif (568 KB, 240x291) Image search: [Google]
1392627829050.gif
568 KB, 240x291
>>343351674
>He doesn't use Loadliine
>He's not enjoying this plus games that will never get to be on VC like Banjo Kazooie
>>
>>343351674
to be fair, mario party ds was pretty dope though
last good mario party game imo
>>
>>343353146
>but it costs coins to use the orbs
Only if you choose to use the orb and its effects on yourself and not on the board, and usually its like 5-10 coins.
>>
6 is my favorite IMO. Not too dated and switches some stuff up but not on the new retarded formula.
>>
File: MarioGunRight.jpg (127 KB, 620x530) Image search: [Google]
MarioGunRight.jpg
127 KB, 620x530
is Sakurai handling Spagettio Rush?

looks like they've added Smash Tour shit in the game as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.