[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying Light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FuckingGame.jpg (30 KB, 284x351) Image search: [Google]
FuckingGame.jpg
30 KB, 284x351
Mentally cannot handle this game. Advice?

Lemme preface this with a little background information; I am a master of horror. I almost exclusively watch horror movies, Halloween is my favorite holiday, and going to haunted houses is a favorite passtime of mine. So how the fuck does this game make me stress more than a pageant contestant who just popped a breast implant onstage?

I actually scream while playing this game. I am so nervous that I sweat though my shirt and I sing the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8) frantically while I desperately try to flee the coked out running/climbing zombies that are apparently fucking everywhere in this game.

I actually dread playing this game now. I have to force myself to do it. Does it ever get better? Or should I give up now?
>>
Stop being a pussy OP it's not even real
>>
>>343347670
It's a bunch of pixels, retard.
You are going to have fun when you get to the expansion and you have to infiltrate the lairs of those fast zombies since you can only do it at night.
>>
try running into the zombies and dying a lot, might sound stupid but helped me. I was playing outlast and was too spooked on the doctor level, then i just gave up and started sprinting right into him
>>
>>343347670
lmao, listen to some music while playing. It kinda dilutes the experience, but better than not playing at all.
>>
To be fair, the first part of the game you should be frightful of things cause your character is so underpowered. But by the end, nothing should be able to stand in your way.
>>
>>343347670
Don't stop running and level up
>>
>>343348682
Play on nightmare where it doesn't have radar and everything is fucking harder to kill

>get in buggy and alert the whole country side
>drive around and try to survive till daybreak

you guys gotta try it its just fun as hell
>>
>>343347670
why did you make this boring thread? you're obviously shit at joking.
>>
>>343347670
You can literally btfro everything coming at you with a few swings of orange katana, you can zip away from any danger with grappling hook, you can cover yourself in zombie goop and be literally invisible to them, you can chain it forever as long as you have zombies around (which is always) even If you kill all zombies you can drink magic invisible potion.
If you got swarmed just climb onto something and pop climbing zombie heads with instakill move.
Game is so broken it's physically impossible to get scared. This comes from someone who pussyed out on alien isolation.
>>
>>343352125
I'm not joking. I have no idea why this game makes me freak out but it does and I'd like to know if it is worth playing.
>>
>>343347670
Not sure if b8 but I hate horror movies and this game isn't scary for me at all. I actually like the fast zombies because they're more fun to kill than the regular ones.
>zombie trying to climb up to the roof i'm standing on
>patiently wait fot them to get just beneath me and crush their head with my boot with the perk that allows you to
>>
>>343353514
But thats all end game unlockable skills and equipment. At the beginning of the game you are shit out of luck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.