[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Witcher 3 a must own game /v/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 186x186
is Witcher 3 a must own game /v/ ?
>>
>>343345265
yes go buy it
>>
yes it's literally the best game ever made
>>
lol no
it's dogshit
>>
I just got it the other day and have been playing the fuck out of it
If you like open-world RPGs you'll love it
>>
It took me while to really get into it having only played a little of Witcher 1 and 2. After I beat it I found it very enjoyable. Then when I got the expansions and had over 100 hrs in the game I REALLY got immersed in the world and developed a real love for the characters and world.

Now I'm enjoying it like it's brand new. I certainly see why people say it's one of the greatest games of all time.
>>
Yes, it's very good.
>>
It's one of the best games, if not the best I played in years. I poured close to 200 hours to finish the main game and I started the first expansion yesterday, interest still strong, unlike Skyrim / Fallout 4 where I couldnt bring myself to finish even the main quest.

Plus CDPR is based as fuck
>>
>>343345265
Yes and I honestly hated it at first.
>>
If you're a fan of the saga sure, if not the clunky ass gameplay will keep you away
>>
AWFUL gameplay
>>
If you love walking simulator with shitty gameplay, yes
>>
Yes, the game has pretty much no flaws.
>>
>>343345265
its a solid 6/10 game.
>>
Red Dead Redemption is better.
>>
File: 20160531130724_1.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160531130724_1.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
Its essential comfycore
>>
>>343345265
Y
YES
ES
S
>>
>>343345265
Yes, it's one of the best made games in the past decade.
>>
>>343347089
No it's fucking not. Red dead redemption is overall a lethargic experience.
>>
>>343347089
This
Wild Hunt is literally a slav version of RDR
>>
>>343345265
If you like RPGs you should at least try it once in your life.
>>
Its a great game but it has its flaws, like the combat for example it doesn't bother me but it can be slow and clunky, some signs are op but you can choose not to use em, and the game has bugs and glitches here and there but i still recommend it.

Dont choose Triss she slept with the worst witcher Lambert
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.