[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It says here you were born under a certain sign, and what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1467323208153[1].png (91 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
1467323208153[1].png
91 KB, 292x219
It says here you were born under a certain sign, and what would that be?
>>
nice one anon, made me chuckle
>>
>Implying anyone browsing /v/ now is old enough to know what this is from without spelling it out for them
>>
"Atronach - "
"Mmmm. Well we've heard all we need to, we'll give you a call if we're interested."
>>
>>343337283
Half life
>>
>The Thief
>>
The Serpent
>>
>"You were born under the sign of... The Lord? Am I reading this right? The Lord?"
>>
>>343337283
>Morrowind is oldfag tier
Maybe in another ten years, anon
>>
>>343337416
>implying that isn't the best sign
Even if you're a barbarian nord type fag, you can eat shit when it comes to spells and still rape fuccboi mages with your battleaxe
>>
>>343337283
Skyrim 0.8 beta?
>>
>>343336027
A bad one
>>
I-I don't think you're allowed to ask that question during an interview, sera...
>>
>>343337283
That's weird since everyone sucks off this game
>>
>>343337491
kill yourself
>>
The Lady
>>
>>343336027
Science dude in half life was great. Kleenex is funniest character I've seen in a game without being trash like claptrap of borderlands. Portal is good, but that's valve so it doesn't count.
>>
>>343339979
STAHP OOH OOH DARK
>>
>>343340062
my god HWAWT are you doing!
>>
File: hohoho.jpg (116 KB, 917x609) Image search: [Google]
hohoho.jpg
116 KB, 917x609
Barbarian
The Steed

Now give me the limeware platter and I'm on my way to jump to some bullshit location.
>>
On a clear day you chance upon a strange animal, its leg trapped in a hunter's clawsnare. Judging from the bleeding it will not survive long.

Do you draw your dagger, mercifully ending its life with a single thrust, use herbs from your pack to put it to sleep, or do not interfere in the natural evolution of events, but rather take the opportunity to learn more about a strange animal you have never seen before?
>>
>>343339790
Make me faget
>>
>>343341327
I turn 360 degrees and walk away.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.