[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of 1 (ONE) reason why you would ever pick Hanzo over Pharah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
Think of 1 (ONE) reason why you would ever pick Hanzo over Pharah?
>>
I want to kill people when I shoot them
I want to ult through walls
I want to see enemy positions
I am heterosexual
>>
>>343331885
>Im a girl XD
>>
You're playing defense on Volskaya Industries.
>>
>on hanamura attack
>two hanzos
>enemy has 2 symmetras
>hanzos could easily hit turrets from afar
>don't shoot a single one, just stand fishing for kills at the gate

Jesus christ
>>
>>343332172
this is when you also pick hanzo to demonstrate how stupid your team is
>>
File: Screenshot_105.jpg (492 KB, 938x848) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_105.jpg
492 KB, 938x848
>>343331885
because I'm /really/ into amputees
>>
>>343331705

More like think of one reason to ever pick Hanzo except when you want to make your team suffer.
>>
When your team sucks, losing, and you for sure know there is no hope.
>>
>>343331705
team has 2 pharahs
>>
>>343332002
To be fair, the way she handled it was a tad subtle. I've seen way worse.

inb4 whiteknight
>>
>>343333081
Pharah annihilates Hanzo desu. He has to walk real slow to attack.
>>
You pick Hanzo if you cant aim.
>>
>>343331705
If the map is a long map like king's or route then Hanzo is arguably better than Phara because his arrows are better for sniping, and his Q will do well in the narrower 'lane'. Phara is a good swap if you get to the narrow cramped part that is always at the end of payload, because her missiles will travel less time and be able to hit more people.
>>
File: 3hanzowolfs.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
3hanzowolfs.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>>343331705
I would only pick Pharah if my team had 3 other Hanzos already. Otherwise, I'd pick Hanzo every time. Awoooo~
>>
the kind that want to win obviously. both are low skill high reward classes
>>
>>343331705
I think he has more viability, particularly on defence, than /v/ gives him credit for. I think the problem is that almost all shitters play him because they all want to be le ebin wabanese warrior ninja.
>>
https://youtu.be/NCEVnzR5jH8

1 v 1 me faggot
>>
>>343331705
I don't even know a reason to waste my life time playing Overboring
>>
Because maybe I like to play hanzo more than pharah?
>>
>>343331705
Why the fuck blizzard's balance team sucks so much?

Hanzo
>Does just 120 damage through arrows
>Has to full-draw the bow for maximum damage
>Arrows are hard to hit despite his broken hitbox
>No mobility in his kit aside from wall climbing
>Scatter skill that is based on complete rng and does shit damage
>Ultimate that can be easily avoided
>Very hard to play

Pharah
>120 damage Rockets
>No damage charge up time like Hanzo, rockets always do full damage at direct hit
>Rockets have AoE damage, so even if you miss you do damage
>Rockets are easier to hit
>Can hower/fly in air
>Great disengage through shift/E
>Very mobile
>Ultimate that can completely annihilate the team and is impossible to dodge, does more damage too
>Very easy to play

Like what the fuck? Can you buff Hanzo please? I cant count the number of games I have lost because some retard in my team locks in Hanzo and does nothing throughout the game.
>>
>>343339507
>Hanzo
>Ultimate that can be easily avoided

Now see, let me tell you why that wrong. That shit makes people go all kinds of retarded. Ever heard of the Prometheus School of Running Away from Things? That shit is very real.

inb4 get called summer for referencing that
>>
>>343331705
pick one reason why you'd pick D.va over Reaper?
>>
>>343339507
Pharah rocket jump increases her mobility from base back to the fight by a shit ton without needing to use your jump.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.