[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the BEST videogame ever made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1594484-609516_20101026_008.jpg (387 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1594484-609516_20101026_008.jpg
387 KB, 1280x720
This is the BEST videogame ever made
>>
nah

it's great, though
>>
That's not metal gear solid 2
>>
>>343330510

Fuck that.

A lifetime of robbery, murder, cattle rustling, etc.

You reap what you so and got exactly what he had coming.

And all his efforts of preventing his son from going down his path ended in failure.

There must always be an gangster cowboy.
>>
>>343330659
That's not metal gear solid 3
>>
File: Tremendous.png (163 KB, 401x225) Image search: [Google]
Tremendous.png
163 KB, 401x225
>>343330510
It's pretty good. Dat gameplay, dose characters, dem themes, das ending

9/10
>>
>>343330510
even tho i didnt liked the game at all, i can recognize its a well made game but its not me[/spoiler]troid super
>>
No, its the best Rockstar game ever made thus far.

Idk why people suck GTA V's dick so fucking much, it wasnt new or fresh, its just GTA with on next gen, and STILL with less features than San Andreas like wtfffff. Red Dead had atmosphere, tone, a story line you gave a shit about, and was artistic as fuck in its immaculate ending, plus the addition of Undead Nightmare was just icing on the cake.

Best game ever made? No, definitely not, however its a shining example of just how good a sandbox game can be.
>>
>>343331164
Super Metroid was made 25 years ago. Game have eclipsed it. Like, come check out the year 2016, it's pretty cool over here in the gaming world
>>
>>343330895
thats not metal gear solid 4
>>
>>343330847
Speaking of the which, do you think the events that happened at the end was subtle sequel bait? I mean you can't just kill decorated government agents and think Uncle Sam will let you walk do you? Itd be neat since its a few yeara later, some new technology could be added in to pander to the times. cars, planes, etc.
>>
>>343331506
You're missing anons point I think. The fact that they accomplished what they did in that game with the technology they had was astounding, and still is. You can still go back and play it and be amazed at just how good the game is.
>>
>>343331785

So you mean Vice City or the Scarface game?
>>
Consoles:

RDR
Bloodborne

PC:

NEVER EVER
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.