[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Am Angry. Give Me Murder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: Rage_face.png (8 KB, 409x258) Image search: [Google]
Rage_face.png
8 KB, 409x258
Politics have left me in a state of homicidal fury.

What games should I play that involve brutal violence and horrible cruelty to my enemies?
>>
>>343328524
hatred
>>
Stay mad bitchbaby
Check my レイ。
>>
>>343328524
Mad about Bernie loosing desu? :^)
>>
Donal'
>>
>>343328524
just end it all senpai, it's what I plan to do.
>>
doom, any of them
RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>343328524
brutal doom
>>
Moonman doom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvIYg3jcZ38
>>
Aww little angry liberal, what's wrong? Brexit too liberating for you? Presidential Candidates not soft enough for you?

Go watch some John Oliver videos and cry about it you fucking wet noodle
>>
I will take this opportunity to say this:
If you have anger, you have no place in politics.

All the moderate, reasonable people that want to make things right are always outspoken by the over-passionate and irrational angry people.
>>
>>343328524
DOOM
>>
>>343328524
Prototype.
>>
Shut the fuck cuckservative.
>>
File: 1466670145850.jpg (306 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1466670145850.jpg
306 KB, 900x675
>>343329549
I don't think he's actually a politician, he's just saying he is angry about the current state of international affairs.

>>343328524
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a fun hack-and-slash where you slice your enemies into little pieces and also the final boss is a US senator
>>
File: Moreo.png (286 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Moreo.png
286 KB, 640x480
>>343329289
>LE ANARCHY
>LE ISOLATIONALISM
>LE PROLETARIAT OVERTHROWING THE BOURGEOISIE

XDD The UK is full of mouthbreathers who believe everything the media tells them. Fucking sheeple and chavs, in their masses, that voted for Leave. That's where the majority of the votes came from. As an ex-pat working abroad, this can only affect me negatively and throwing the country into financial chaos and instability, likely splitting up the United Kingdom down the line, through a campaign whose key tenets were built on lies, as a political platform for a narcissistic fuck who can't take the heat of the chaos he's sewn - I'm pretty angry. Not OP, but I'm pissed.

Ahem. I'd suggest Monster Hunter Generations when it lands, OP. Killing monsters is a cathartic experience.
>>
>>343329731
>thinks being a hard leftists is any better then being a on the far right
>>
>>343330549
Silly anon! Didn't you know? You're either left or you're right! /pol/ only works in binary, because they're all utterly braindead and don't have any clue of what they're talking about!
>>
>>343330549
Libtards can suck this dick too.
>>
>>343330548
>Thinks the EU wasn't pushed by the media hard

Damn son, you're retarded. Maybe you should wake up and smell the coffee, you are the true prole.

Anyway no matter what UK decided Europe is fucked because the banks own everything. Enjoy the new caliphate and the banks tanking the economy because of factors that i won't explain here.
>>
File: AHA.jpg (22 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
AHA.jpg
22 KB, 400x200
>>343330548
>As an ex-pat working abroad
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAA
loser
>>
>>343330830
Well with a first passed the post voting system. There really is only the hard left or the hard right.

You're naive to think otherwise
>>
the media was actually pushing everyone to vote stay but whatever salty motherfucker go ahead and cherry pick cause you don't like the outcome.

>topic
fallout NV, grab a grenade launcher, join the legion, blow shit up.
>>
>>343330548
nigger remain was shilled so fucking hard on MSM across the western world it was ridiculous. Britain will be fine.
>>
>>343328524
Killing floor 1 or 2
>>
>>343331378
Not him, but did you even read that spoilered shit he posted?
>>
>>343330830

But anon if I can't just split politics into two different teams and mindlessly root for my own I have to do research and make up my own mind. That would require some actual effort!
>>
>>343331632
Most people that are above blue collar workers are normally moderate in politics, not having extreme affiliations either. Good example was Kasich this year. All of my relatives were voting for him regardless of their prior parties because he is a moderate conservative. Candidates that are extreme conservatives or liberals rarely win in America. Look at this year, Trump was a democrat most of his life and Hillary has no opinions. Neither of the top two candidates have a strong party or political idealogy tie. Its ignorant to say that there is no middle ground, cough, cough, Libertarianism, cough, cough
>>
>There are Americans who are unironically happy about a simple majority system despite it going against their constitution

You do realise the federal republic you have in place is specifically there to put a stop to tyranny of the majority don't you?
>>
>>343332948
>expecting americans to know anything about their own history

hahaha, good one anon
>>
>>343330548
>Brisket is bad
Yeah fuck off m8 now theres going to be a "FREE SCOTLAND NIGGGAAAAAA" - Brave Heart 1001 AD
>>
>>343332948
2 party systems are shit. we betrayed our forefathers
>>
>>343331589
Eh. I work in the games industry and get paid a fairly decent sum to do barely anything all day. Better than being a basement-dwelling NEET.

>>343331378
EU was pushed by liberal media outlets, 'neutral' media outlets and anywhere outside of Britain. Majority of tabloid rags in the UK were pro-Brexit, and most people back home are retards that believe everything in the fucking Mirror or the Sun at face value. If I have to stop being a filthy UK immigrant in my EU country of choice and finally learn the language here, I'll be pissed. If someone has the stones to actually enact Article 50 and negotiates for the same deal we've got now, only with negatives thrown into the mix, then that's fucking stupid. It's a lose-lose situation and 52% of the population are braindead idiots, wistfully dreaming of times of one penny sweets, when no-one had smartphones or internet and child molesters were highly renowned members of society
>>
>>343333476
George said as much too in his farewell adress. Shit's fucked so deep we need a political colonoscopy fit for Galactus to fix it
>>
File: rip.gif (74 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
rip.gif
74 KB, 165x115
>>343328524
DOOM, ANY OTHER CHOICE IS SUB PAR
>>
File: Can't Stump.jpg (606 KB, 2625x2251) Image search: [Google]
Can't Stump.jpg
606 KB, 2625x2251
Politics on a national level have never directly affected your life and never will. Even fucking South Park made fun of people who thought Obama winning meant the end of the world.

It's fucking hilarious to me how many people claim they'll flee the country if Trump wins.
>>
>>343328524
Animal Crossing
>>
>>343334241
>Politics on a national level have never directly affected your life and never will.
>Look guise - I'm retarded and I have an opinion
>>
Postal 2
>>
>>343334498

yes you are retarded, good job showing that with your non-argument
>>
>>343328524
In Warframe you get a limited but versatile arsenal for killing in any way you want.
I recommend the Obex, when you use it with Brutal Tide you'll murder enemies by breakdancing at them.
>>
File: 1378312390375.jpg (43 KB, 458x319) Image search: [Google]
1378312390375.jpg
43 KB, 458x319
>>343330548
>>343332137
>>343331378
>>343329289
>Main thing brexit britbongs promise is full stop to immigrants
>first thing boris johnson says after brexit is they are gonna continue to enjoy all the advantages of the EU market
>this of course while not having to pay into it like switzerland and finnland do
>and without accepting the EU rules of free movement
Why are the Leave people so insane?
>>
>>343334584
How the fuck do I argue with a person who thinks that for example tax rates or immigration policies don't impact his life?
Not to mention that national politics are basically a result of geopolitics and both are strongly correlated.

Your statement is on a whole new level of stupid.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.