[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dota players know on average even less about mechanics of their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: d2.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d2.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Dota players know on average even less about mechanics of their game than LoL players know about LoL I remember when everyone was like

>dude Oracle will be so OP when they relase him
>he's shit
>Winter Wyvern will be sooo broken!
>it's shit
>muh arc warden
>shit

and so many dumb fucks buying Blademail on Axe because they don't understand how his Q works

holy shit Dotards kill yourselves
>>
This is bait but I'll bite. Oracle was broken at launch, he was since then nerfed into an okay spot now, same with winter, there was a time when in pro she was literally the top support pick. And Arc Warden was downright retarded at his launch with his bkb dual rapier strat.

Stop bitching about stuff after its already been changed
>>
>>343318874
>WW wasn't broken as fuck when she launched.

Yeah black hole that you don't have to channel, with a super long range, a larger AOE, and a crazy short cooldown is super balanced.

Especially added onto a hero who can give out physical damage immunity and has a long range slow with % based DoT.

She was mega broken on launch.
>>
>a guy on reddit said an upcoming hero he hasnt played in 5 years would be OP
>he wasnt

DOTARDS ARE SO DUMB LMAO

also good job not reading patch notes and spouting retarded shit like LE BLADEMAIL IS BAD ON AXE

kill yourself
>>
>>343320138
>buying BM on Axe
>1k mmr tactics
>>
>>343320204
>blademail totally wasn't broken before that last patch nerf
>I still think blademail is bad because I dont read patchnotes and I still buy the same items I did on warcraft 3
keep blaming your failure onto others retard
blademail was, and for the most part still is incredibly strong since 6.87, and it took until 6.87b for them to make people stop buying like 3 on every team
I don't even know why I'm replying to this bait
>>
>>343318874
>Makes fun of people for buying BM on Axe because they "don't know how his Q works"
>Doesn't know how Blademail works.

Pottery. Pure pottery.

Seriously the only part of his Q I could imagine people thinking doesn't work with BM is the extra armor but BM reflects damage before any reductions.
>>
>>343320641
Blademail was always useless on Axe fucking dumb fuck because his Q reduces incoming damage while blademail deals back damage taken aka - when you activate it during your Q the enemy receives less damage than if they attacked you when your Q is down

you confirmed you're 1kmmr shitlord
>>
>>343318874
>Oracle
Nerfed
>Winter Wyvern
Nerfed
>Arc Warden
Nerfed

Next bait please
>>
>>343321067
You're confirmed for a complete retard who doesn't read patchnotes.

Blademail reflects before reductions now.
>>
File: firefox_2016-06-30_16-29-59.png (15 KB, 622x128) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-30_16-29-59.png
15 KB, 622x128
>>343321067
Holy fuck, you're actually retarded and can't read patchnotes.

You're that autist who goes on all chat to complain that you're Axe bought a Blademail and everyone makes fun of you, right? And then proceed to AFK in the fountain because someone on your team didn't follow the build you had in your mind when you played that hero 5 years ago.

Just end your life.
>>
>>343318874
But blademail now returns damage before any resistances...
>>
B
T
F
O
>>
I guess now we know why OP thinks dota players don't know how their game works. He's just basing that off his personal experience.
>>
>>343318874
Plus oracle on release had a higher range on ult + it gave invis. Then they went full retard and took invis and gave it strong dispell with like 0.1 interval.
>>
File: 1417253363408.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1417253363408.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>343318874
>>343320204
>>343321067

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just keep digging anon. You're obviously already pretty deep in that trench.
>>
>>343321116
>Dota got this change after the game already died

so it doesn't fucking count
>>
File: frog reading.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
frog reading.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>343323036
Wow. You spent that long thinking up a comeback and that's the best you can do? 1/10 see me in my office after class.
>>
File: 1465338302957.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1465338302957.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>343323036
Ok dude, here's your (You)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.