[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your appointment to FEMA should be finalised within the week,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: bub puge.png (296 KB, 515x510) Image search: [Google]
bub puge.png
296 KB, 515x510
Your appointment to FEMA should be finalised within the week, I have already discussed the matter with the senator.
>>
>tfw still haven't finished replaying with GMDX
revision was good though, fuck you faggots
>>
I take it he was agreeable?
>>
Oh my god, JC a bomb!
A bomb!
>>
>>343308234
OH YES!
>>
>thread about a really good game

>let's just spout memes and quote asinine bullshit for the entire thread
fuck you cunts
>>
>>343308624
Get the hell out of here Denton
>>
>>343308059
Here, let me finish this thread for you OP.
A BOMB
OH YES
SHCOOL
NUMBER ONE THATS TERROR

Do you feel good about your thread?
>>
>>343308856
OH YES
>>
File: 1457953776606.png (55 KB, 1553x967) Image search: [Google]
1457953776606.png
55 KB, 1553x967
>>343308059
>>
Will video games ever get better than this?
>>
>>343308856
number two, that's terror

But really though

has anyone heard anything about Mankind Divided looking good or anything? I'm excited
>>
I'm not big into books.
>>
>>343308520
Has he been infected?
>>
Why does JC need sunglasses if augments are a common thing?
>>
>>343308059
Objectively bad game.
>>
>>343309135
OH YES!
>>
>>343309237
What the fuck does 'objectively bad' even mean? Do you guys just spout it out to sound more intelligent or something?
>>
How're the drinks here?
>>
>>343308950
making a game with better gameplay than deus ex is not exactly hard or innovative, so im pretty sure they already did

>>343309154
he was a new kind of augmented man, if anyone took notice of his amazing value in technology he would be scrapped for junk in seconds by a million bandits/ gangs
>>
>>343309475
A game with better gameplay than DX doesn't make it a better game than DX by default.
>>
>>343309373
If reviewed objectively, Deus Ex is a bad game.
>>
>>343309475
>making a game with better gameplay than deus ex is not exactly hard or innovative

Gameplay is made up of more elements than just shooting or the way your character moves.
>>
Desperate?
>>
>>343309754
But the way you shoot and move in Deus Ex is terrible, and that is a big part of the game.
>>
>>343308059
Everyone circle jerks over this game saying it's GOAT material, but I tried it and couldn't get into it.
The graphics are hardly compatible with my hardware, the gameplay is clunky, and it's basically dated to Hell and back.
Is there something I'm missing? Is there a patch or mod that makes this playable?
>>
>>343309889
It's competent enough, most people who say that Deus Ex is terrible can't fucking get past Liberty Island.

GMDX fixes most problems anyway.

Even if I were to agree that Deus Ex is shitty, it still somehow gets rid of all the stupid shit that makes Human Revolution's gunplay bad. JC controls like less of a tank than Jensen, despite there being a huge gap between 2001 and 2011.
>>
>>343308856
Savage.
>>
People say the gameplay is shit but forget the terrible voice acting and dumb as fuck story.

The only thing going for it is the cyberpunk, if someone made a good cyberpunk game then people would stop forcing this game.
>>
>>343310816
>calling deus ex "cyberpunk"

tip top tier retardation, inb4 "was just pretending"
>>
File: deus ex.png (273 KB, 742x934) Image search: [Google]
deus ex.png
273 KB, 742x934
>>343308152
>revision was good though

no
i waited for a fucking year for this shit to come out and all it gave was some extra world building and some confusing ass level layouts (seriously what the fuck did they do to NYC streets)

HDTP models were ugly as all hell too
>>
>>343308993
Mankind Divided just looks HR2. I liked Human Revolution but it's hard to get excited about just getting the game again, especially when they apparently have no interest in addressing obvious flaws like the XP inbalance.
>>
>>343312107
would be nice if theyd implement melee again
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.