[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy new game from a series I've never played before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dok_ss_06.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dok_ss_06.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
>Buy new game from a series I've never played before
>Let's try out 1v1 skirmish
>First time so just want to fuck around without any stress so put AI on Easy
>AI rushes you 2 minutes in with 10 attack units and destroy all your resource gatherers
>>
>>343306445

L2P.
>>
>>343306445
If you can't function on a basic human level, you should probably just stick to watching Let's Plays and Twitch streamers.
>>
Build a few LAVs for guarding and keep the Kapisi nearby with power directed to weapons and range, weapons first obviously.
>>
>Play Homeworld 1 Remastered
>Gearbox were too busy cutting corners to fund Battleborn
>Homeworld 1 now has Homeworld 2's combat system
>The bigger your fleet, the strong the enemy in a game that wasn't designed for it
T-t-thanks Gearbox
>>
>>343306445

>buy a new fps
>hmm lets try out 1v1 against a bot
>don't know how to fire my weapon
>the bot keeps fucking shooting me and I can't even fight back
>>
so is this game worth the money?
>>
>>343307157
I'd say it is. Despite being flat and landbased, it feels very Homeworld fitting.
Also all the idle dialogue if you zoom in on units, especially the Kapisi, are fun. And the little details on things like speeding vehicles jumping off the tops of dunes and you can see the suspension action when they land, like the Baserunner.
>>
>>343307157
Get it while its 50%.
>>
> Buy a new platformer
> Let's try out a world 1 runthrough
> First time, just want to fuck around without any stress, so put it on Easy
> No idea how to play, so the first enemy keeps killing me as I drool in front of the screen
>>
>>343307157

Yeah. It's a really solid campaign and the action is great. Multiplayer is quiet these days but worth the time to master.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.