[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-30-12-18-59-1782242320.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-30-12-18-59-1782242320.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Is this game fun?
>>
>>343304739
not really. Its ok at first but becomes boring really fast.
>>
I bet you thought this would be a legitimate reply? Boy, were you wrong. I have no idea what Hand of Fate is, but I played poker the other night and it was really fun. I lost $20, but I gained a friend. Have a good day
>>
It has it's redeemable qualities, but overall, no.

The combat sadly takes up a good chunk of the game and it's so poorly done that it feels like you're hitting constant roadbumps in your gameplay.
>>
>>343305034
Fuck you

Anyway, I got it in the recent humble bundle that came with it and it's alright. It's not great, and it won't hold you for long, but for the money I paid for it I enjoyed it.
>>
It's alright, I like it. Think hack and slash mixed with a randomized playing field that has a tendency to fuck you consistently.
>>
>>343304739

I got $12 worth of enjoyment out of it and the DLC.
You probably will too.
>>
I played it for like an hour and while the idea is pretty cool I feel like there isn't a lot of variety in it.
>>
Didn't they remove cards from the base game to make them dlc or something
>>
>>343304739
>arkham creed combat
> without the good animations to mask how shallow it is

no
>>
>>343306602
>>arkham creed combat
You literally didn't play the game. Literally. It plays absolutely nothing like either of those games.
>>
>>343306958

you baiting or something?
>>
>>343305034
>I lost $20, but I gained a friend.
Think about it for a minute.
>>
Tried it for a bit. It's like bamham combat but with shitty animations
>>
>>343306958
gr8 b8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.