[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know Nintendo is dead when even Chinese ripoffs have way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Mario RPG.png (670 KB, 888x511) Image search: [Google]
Mario RPG.png
670 KB, 888x511
You know Nintendo is dead when even Chinese ripoffs have way better production value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAMmbVc-ytg
>>
Too bad now that the Chinese did it, the Japs will never make something like this due to their honor
>>
>>343303254
Why try when your loyal fans will buy your games no matter what?
>>
>>343303254
that actually looks fun
>>
>>343303524
Yeah what the fuck. The UI looks way better than even the jap pantyquest card games that actually make money and the sprites and animations are pretty decent.
>>
LMAO
>>
>>343303254
fuck i think i'd actually play this.
>>
>>343303254
Hot damn. That actually looks fun
>>
>>343303254

But that looks like shit anon.
>>
>wario and waluigi bros move
I fucking hate nintendo so fucking much. Why is it the chinese can do what i wanted to see for so long and piece of shit fagtendo cannot.
>>
>>343304381

The animations are awful. They literally skip multiple frames in a row.
>>
>>343303254
why is china making these full on games with these IPs? why not just rip the real games, why bother going through the trouble of making these full brand new games? i don't understand. if they're going through the trouble of doing all this, why not make a unique IP and sell it world wide and actually make something of it?
>>
>>343303254
>way better production value
Not sure if this is contrarianism or just straight-up ass-backwards thinking
>>
>>343305385
>>343304783
I take it you guys don't play a lot of phone games?
Graphics aside, this looks like every tap battle phone game ever.
>>
>>343306125
i don't even have a phone that can play phone games.
>>
>>343303524
Add a story and throw out the microtransactions and it could really be pretty nice.
>>
>>343306367
t. someone who doesn't play phone games.
>>
>>343303254

Looks like a game that could make use out of amiibos.
>>
File: smashniggers btfo.png (292 KB, 1282x449) Image search: [Google]
smashniggers btfo.png
292 KB, 1282x449
>no power suit samus
>zero shit prominent on her own
chink fangame devs can fuck right off.
>>
File: BlackGokuAppears.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
BlackGokuAppears.gif
1 MB, 500x281
reminder that Nutendo is gonna go full Stalin Bros. on the chinks

https://ap.nintendo.com/_pdf/news/714490502.pdf

>To mark the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros., a Shanghai company
designed a mall event around the unauthorized use of Nintendo’s
intellectual property. Concerns over counterfeit games and brand quality
prompted Nintendo to address the situation. As a result, organizers
cancelled Mario-themed games, destroyed its life-sized Mario character
sculptures and issued a public apology to Nintendo, promising not to
infringe on its rights in the future.
>>
>>343308076
Yes, be assertive to those fuckers. I don't hate Chinese but on a moral term, they really don't think of consequences at all so now is the time to show power and I'm glad Nutendo did it.
>>
You think so? It looks terribly clunky and poorly animated. Like all phone games.
>>
>>343308076

I hope you all remember how Nintendo went full on Ass Blast Dry Rape when that Chink Super Mario Galaxy rip-off surfaced.
>>
>thinking this looks good
There are a million mobile games like this, with and without stolen content.

I know everyone jokes about being a NEET without a facebook and smartphone, but I didn't think it was actually true.
>>
>>343303254
Wow

I haven't played a Nintendo game since I was like 10 and this makes me want to play some Mario.

Nintendo should take a lesson from these chinks.
>>
>>343309274
Source on that?
>>
>>343308076
>this is how delusional nintoddlers are

China dont care.
>>
Chinks have no fucking honor. Soulless insects.
>>
>looks better than color splash

JUST
>>
this is just some tap battle shittily animated phone game farted out in a matter of a day, is this thread just full of chink shills using online translators?
>>
>>343303254
You can tell this has china all over it just from the style, even if this was originally shown in english.
>>
>>343303254
there was a world of warcraft sound when the mecha bowser died

so far didn't care to watch any more of the extreme bootleg shit that just has a random mash of characters that appeared in nintendo games with tweens
>>
>>343311981
>extreme bootleg shit that just has a random mash of characters that appeared in nintendo games with tweens

Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>343303254
This looks like something Nintendo should of done with amiibos. The game would be free and it would give some of the older ones a small use.
>>
>>343311981
It was probably some sort of royalty-free stock sound effect. Lots of games use those, and if you listen carefully you can hear a LOT of sound effects shared across totally different games.
>>
>>343303254
this game looks awesome
>>
>>343303254
Why does Zelda have the Wind Waker
>>
>>343303254
if this were a real nintendo game, nintendorks would say its GOTY
>>
>>343314394
She's into sounding.
>>
>>343305901
I don't get it either.
They are not ripping actual content, because all the graphics are done from scratch. They're ripping off characters designs and making their own game with them.
You'd think they'd either rip sprites from existing games and save a lot of money, or make their own designs and sell worldwide.
>>
Looks atrocious, and yet still a little bit better than what they have been giving us. Theres almost no original designs in this at all lol
>>
>>343303254

>robot bowser
Lost it
>>
>>343303254
It looks like a flash game on New Grounds.
>>
>>343303254
This is literally what a nintendo mario rpg is going to look like in the next couple years.
>>
>>343316860
you wish
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.