[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FULL FORCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: g1370025885679784460.png (209 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
g1370025885679784460.png
209 KB, 455x455
what we thought
>halo is dead
>forza is dead
>gears is dead
>xbox is dead
>ms are dead

what is actually happening
>halo 5 sold 4 million copies and still selling
>forza 6 and horizon 2 sold 3.7 million and still selling
>gears4 will sell 4 million+
>recore will sell 4 million+
>backcompac games constantly added
>music while you play update soon
>redesigned console soon
>play with x1 controller on pc via bluetooth and without adapter soon
>play x1 games on any w10 device soon
>play in 4k soon

Xbox isnt dead.
ITS IN FULL FORCE.
WATCH OUT!!!
>>
>>343300143
>4 million
>3.7 million
>4 million
>4 million
But those are abysmally low numbers.
>>
>>343300242
1 mil is low. 2 is low. 2.5 - 3 and above is good.
>>
As a long time xbot I can tell you that halo is fucking dead. Stop defending it. It's not relevant anymore, and it's not when really halo. Half your points are also just baseless projections. I'm extremely dissapointed by the xbox one and while I wont buy a ps4 I'm looking to PC for the future of gaming, console companies just fuck you over and you know it.
>>
>>343300143
>>halo 5 sold 4 million copies and still selling
>There are only 10,000 people playing that shit

Wew.
>>
>>343300726
then why is h5 getting all these constant updates and thought of as the best halo multiplayer wise ?
>>
>>343301010
>thought of as the best halo
Do you live in a fantasy world? None of the long time fans like it, and not even many 343 fans like it. Yeah, it's a fun game, it's not a good halo game.
>>
>>343300242
Considering the low user base and the ability to game share/buy from cheap countries digitally it's pretty good.

Uncharted 4 which is the first PS4 exclusives in a year and the biggest one they released sold less than 3 mlns in a week, including shipped copies, digital games and bundles.
>>
>>343301010
It better be the best fucking Halo considering MCC was broken for a full fucking year and the pieces of shit at 343i didn't fix it.
>>
>>343301010
halo 5 multiplayer is almost as bad as 4
>>
>>343301251
mcc is good now i play all the time instead of halo 5 but you have to wait 4 mins in between each game to find a match
>>
>>343300814
65k players sounds good to me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.