[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why people preferring the most generic race/classes combinations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1431895437578.png (593 KB, 725x967) Image search: [Google]
1431895437578.png
593 KB, 725x967
Why people preferring the most generic race/classes combinations?
>>
I've never understood anyone playing Warrior, especially Human Warrior.

They're all the most bland people in real life too.
>>
>>343299701
Isn't that literally why they're considered to be generic?

>>343299834
Because Warriors are always a strong class option, and they're fun to play?
>>
>>343299701
I guess that's what makes it generic huh
>>
>>343299701
To be fair the human racial is still pretty strong in PvP. Aren't like 50% of the upper ranked arena players humans?
>>
>>343300098
>Arena

That's from Nostalrius.
>>
>>343299834
Well, with the benefit of hindsight, warrior is the class to stack since they are the #1 DPS on a lot of encounters, the only reasonable tank on all but very specific circumstances, and great in group PvP.

Then again, that class/race distribution is quite similar to what you had in retail I think. I suppose most people just pick what they find thematically and aesthetically pleasing, and those preferences haven't changed over the years.

>>343300098
That's from vanilla.
>>
>>343300240
>That's from Nostalrius.

so undead racial is OP, and humans get a bonus to mace expertise or something, which sounds strong to me
>>
>cuts all the interesting races and quality of life improvements for the sake of "muh vanilla"
>surprised when people default back to the two races that didn't suck massive ass

I can see people getting bored with their "legacy servers" really quickly.
>>
>>343300000
>>
>>343299701

>Most generic

More like UD had the best racial. As for Humans I really dont know why theyre more popular. Probably wanting to remade their classic character that they probably made when they were in their teens.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.