[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a Zelda fan are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1466452992288.png (593 KB, 1051x802) Image search: [Google]
1466452992288.png
593 KB, 1051x802
Check all that apply:

1. Have played either all or all but one or two of the games.
2. You collect Zelda stuff. Enough that if your friend or sibling got a Zelda toy in a kid's meal you'd trade something for it.
3. You've attended a Zelda Symphony.
4. You buy those expensive First4Figures statues
5. You're a Zeldawiki/Zeldapedia contributor, or a regular on a big Zelda site for over 10 years.
6. You had to have Twilight Princess on launch day and stood in in line for it in 2006.
7. You bought more than one copy of Skyward Sword to collect, thinking it'd be good.
8. You know about obscure things other fans don't. (Be serious, if you can wiki it or find it on sale somewhere, it's not obscure)
9. You have met Miyamoto/Aonuma or are friends (in person) with someone who has.
10. You know all the minute differences between the ports/remakes of Zelda games that are not on the wikis.
11. You watched all 7+ hours of Breath of the Wild's stream.
>>
>>343298337
1, 11
Zelda Casual
>>
>>343298337
that is a lot of zelda's.
>>
>>343298597
What was the second shrine they said they were going to show off towards the end of Day 1. other than the big clock gear one?
>>
can you fuck off with this shit to facebook
>>
>>343298838
You go back to Facebook.
>>
Shit, only 1 and 3...
>>
>>343298337
2 somewhat, I got Hyrule Historia
6, I even got TP before I got the wii to play it on. Just stared at it for a week.

Eh, guess I'm not as much of a fan as I thought.
>>
I've only watched the cartoon as a kid and it was alright. I've never owned a Nintendo console nor have I bothered to emulate.
>>
I've already finished every Zelda but 1, 2 and Triforce Heroes (playing it right now)
>>
>>343299163
>only watched the cartoon
>so never owned Nintendo console

Can't say I blame you.
>>
>Played 1
>Played 2
>Played LttP
>Casually played Four Swords
>Stopped gaming for years
>Played Link Between Worlds
>Not excited about BotW
Meh.
>>
>>343299695
I meant "Beaten" in the OP.
>>
I just want to fuck new Link's boipucci
>>
I like the games but I'm not an idiot about them. I didn't play Skyward and didn't finish Twilight, the only zelda related merchandise I have is the old zelda cartoon (got it as a gift)
>>
>>343298337
i was 8 but my grandma got me it on launch day

Everything else is incredibly stupid and specific. If something is so obscure you can't find information on it on the internet, it's probably fake.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.