[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Detroit: Become Human is unique and nothing like Blade Runner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: dc.jpg (32 KB, 267x278) Image search: [Google]
dc.jpg
32 KB, 267x278
>Detroit: Become Human is unique and nothing like Blade Runner for example
>In Blade Runner the androids were the bad guys but in Detroit the androids are the good guys

Is he mentally retarded ?
>>
have you read the book?
>>
>>343294265
The book and the movie have almost nothing in common
>>
>>343294265
He was talking about Blade Runner not Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
>>
>>343294119
No he is just high on his own farts as always
>>
>>343294119
Why does he compare his videogame to a movie?
>>
>>343294119
Every time David Cage opens his mouth he makes it worse for himself.

>Videogames need to grow up
>Game overs are a failure of the game designer
>Don't play my game twice
>>
>>343294119
No, just French
>>
>>343294265

He's clearly talking about the movie as the book takes a completely different path.

Have (you) read the book or watched the movie?
>>
>>343295671
he's right
he's right
and he's right

can you explain why he's wrong in grown up terms you manchild?? or is that simply out of your reach due to being a fucking inbred neet?
>>
>>343296132
Calm down, autismo.
>>
File: t424t.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
t424t.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
I really hate the "humans are the bad guys" story, its been done so many fucking times and its cheap storytelling to make you empathize with flat non-human character. I want to see a story that says "fuck yes, humans are awesome" but its always "were destroying the world" and "X race is better, because they arent humans".
>>
>>343296132
>Video games need to grow up
Video games are and always have been designed with children as the target audience.
>Game overs are a failure of the game designer
No, game overs are representative of successfully created challenging gameplay.
>Don't play my game twice.
Don't tell me what to do.

Nice bait tho t b h familia
>>
>>343295960
they're not that different though the movie just leaves out some minor plot details
>>
>>343296403
Its should have been "human are the ones always digging their own graves" or "never underestimate the human ability to fuck up"
>>
>>343296440
>Video games are and always have been designed with children as the target audience.
Nintendrones at it again

>No, game overs are representative of successfully created challenging gameplay.

No you moron, gameover is a fail state the player put himself into, David's argument is still dumb doe, so are you

>Don't tell me what to do.
I beat Heavy Rain once, and while I'm glad i didn't pay 60 bucks for it, it was still a pretty cool experience. Not every game needs to be a platformer you fucking kike
>>
> is David Cage retarded?

Yes of course.
>>
File: 1268761048147.png (644 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1268761048147.png
644 KB, 1920x1080
>>343296645
>"never underestimate the human ability to fuck up"
I prefer the ability to never give up stories
>>
yo have you seen ex machina
>>
File: 2793805-ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2793805-ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>343296132
>Videogames need to grow up
Because if anyone has the authority to say this it's David Cage.
>>
>>343296902
>mfw humans never give up trying to do the right thing but keep on making things worse
>>
>video games need to grow

Nigga, what have they been doing for the last 20 years? Remember when you couldn't have an adult rated game not sell ten million? me neither, because I'm fucking twelve.
>>
>>343296440
thanks i worked harder on the b8 than cage did on any of his games tbqhwyf
>>
Whatever, he's a hack. His games clearly demonstrate that his background is in movies and not in games.

For example, Heavy Rain. Some people praise it. It has you play as multiple protagonists though, which is awful. This is immersion breaking in games. It' s not in movies, because that's a different medium. People with backgrounds dominantly in movies are unable to see why that is, because they interpret data in games the same way they do movies, which is passively.
>>
>>343296403
Humanity fuck yeah is cancer as well

fuck WH40K

fuck Berserk

fuck Hellsing
>>
>>343296902
This ability is a bullshit meme people who achieved fuck all in life spew because they want to at least think they are a part of some ebin species
>muh never give up
that's why suicide is a thing right?
>>
>>343299816
Because fucks who kill themselves aren't the people that write or appreciate "never give up" stories
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.