[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What? How did that happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: LegoSW.png (387 KB, 886x295) Image search: [Google]
LegoSW.png
387 KB, 886x295
What?
How did that happen?
>>
>>343290781
LEGO games are generally great.
>>
>>343290781
>not liking LEGO games
>>
Great games. Looking forward to play this with my wifes son.
>>
>>343291087
LOL XD
>>
File: Legostarwarsthevideogame.jpg (1 MB, 1525x2163) Image search: [Google]
Legostarwarsthevideogame.jpg
1 MB, 1525x2163
>This game came out over a decade ago
>>
The trend of using audio from the movies is the worst, did people really not like the mute characters?
>>
I don't know how people can continue to play these games they are very shallow
>>
>>343290781
Games don't need to be original, or serious.

They just need to be fun and well polished.
>>
>>343290781
I read that as "charming as fuck"
>>
>>343290986
>>343291068

I like them. I played them all honestly. But 9.0?
Does this have completely new gameplay?
I saw some shooter and dockfight scenes but I can't remember any Lego game being this high.
>>
[Female Protagonist]
Day 1
>>
>>343291381
9.0 from [insert any game reviewer here] is like 60-75 out of a 100. So it makes sense.
>>
>>343291396
>never played a Lego game
>>
Problem with the Lego games is they have shallow core mechanics and no meaningful improvements from game to game.

It's very likely that the first lego game or even the first couple you'll enjoy a lot but quickly lose interest afterwards.
>>
>>343290781
Finally, a game IGN could beat.
>>
It's charming as HECK
>>
>>343291286
Anon, there are kids out there. Do you also think toys are advertised to the people who played with them 10 years ago?
>>
>>343291551
>>>/mlp/
>>
Can anyone help me sometimes I do a random super move but idk how I do it
>>
>>343291546

Heck is an entirely appropriate word to use when describing lego games along with darn it and gosh
>>
>>343291707
They're also appropriate if you're from tumblr.
>>
>>343291696
Based off of multiplier I think.
>>
>>343290781
>Doubting about Americucks boner over a franchise who should have died decades ago.
>>
>>343291262
The moment I tried that Batman demo I quit the entire Lego series altogether because of voice talking.
>>
So think they will add the ot and pt Lego rosters after episode 9? This game has so many literal who's it's not even funny
>>
So is all the dialogue from the original actors no sound a likes
>>
These games are the easiest shit to make. Just copy and paste a story, add some whacky humor that panders to the lowest common denominator and boom, you have this shitpile.

This is the reason they will never make a sequel to Lego Racers or Lego Island because these are the easiest to make a profit off of and Normie's love this shit.
>>
>>343291663
Do you think barney is advertised to those sperglords?
>>
>>343290781
>showing cleveage

disgusting sexist
>>
>>343292140
They literally just takes the audio from the film and put that in the game.
>>
>>343292192
Probably not, but 10 years ago I was 19. Can't remember playing with Barney at that age.
>>
File: zil face.png (74 KB, 171x182) Image search: [Google]
zil face.png
74 KB, 171x182
>>343290986
>>343291068

> generic platformer that can barely entertain the children it's aimed at
> good
>>
LEGOs are usually a 8.0 experience for story mode, and like 7.0 for completion. How could this be any different to get a 9.0?
>>
>>343291663
Those toys are made for little girls. A bunch of weirdos latching onto the franchise was not the original intention of the creators.
>>
>>343292757
because its the first new SW lego game in a while

that is why it gets the grade
that too, i'd just wait until the 7-9 trilogy is out and has a lego game compilation
>>
IGN have been advertising the sheeiit out of this game for a week or two on their website and snapchat. I wonder if there is a correlation...
>>
File: reyfinn.jpg (144 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
reyfinn.jpg
144 KB, 1200x800
This is not a good theme for a lego game since the movie itself was pretty awful.

Like even worse then the prequels, which I didn't know was possible.
>>
Lego games are at the very core of what a video game should be and that is mindless fun. If you are bashing this game for any reason besides it not being mindless fun you are not who video games are tailored for anymore.
>>
>>343291381
It's relative to the quality of other lego star wars titles
>>
File: smug dracula reaction face.jpg (26 KB, 237x207) Image search: [Google]
smug dracula reaction face.jpg
26 KB, 237x207
>>343294018
> le fun maymay
>>
ign must be hiring a bunch of retards

their scores are becoming even more bloated
>>
>>343291232
Both this and the lego indiana jones trilogy were fucking great.

You wouldn't think that games made on two licenses would be worth shit, but they pulled it off.
>>
How's Lego Avengers compared to Lego MAHVEL?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.