[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is god tier. Why did /v/ tell me it sucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 250x253
This game is god tier. Why did /v/ tell me it sucks?
>>
>>343290368
/v/ has shit taste in vidya
They like shit like d44m and OW.
What did you expect?
>>
who the fuck said it sucked? it's grea

the tension is intense. Reminds me a bit of Metroid Fusion
>>
>>343290368
I love it. I hope the do a remake of it after the RE2 one with lots of lewd Jill costumes.
>>
>>343290368
Jill upskirt deficit.

That should be enough for you to fuck right off.
>>
>>343290895
It's basically Terminator the video game
>>
>>343292048
some areas from 3 appear in 2.
if they wanted to surprise us, they'd remake 3 and include it inside REmake 2, enhanced as well.
>>
File: 1466869959246.jpg (66 KB, 402x750) Image search: [Google]
1466869959246.jpg
66 KB, 402x750
>Tfw still havent beaten Nemises first encounter because his grapples are fucking bullshit
>Grab you and toss you
>Lol start mashing those fucking buttons bitch
>Grabs you on the ground and crushes your neck
>Heh that was easy
>Dodge before he grabs but still gets you because you dodged into his hand
Fuck this gay shit
>>
>>343292840
Git gud with the dodge mechanic you nub
>>
>>343292048
What if they ruin Jill so she's more "realistic" like in the later games?
>>
>>343292840
what a faggot git gud.

dodge run to a corner, shoot, run to another corner, shoot, rinse and repeat
>>
>>343290368
It's th weakest of the original formula RE. Even code veronica is better and CV is weak as hell. Nemesis is a fucking chump, dodge makes the game too easy and the armor making is a stupid ystem that makes you overpowered. Only redeeming factor about 3 is the mercenaries mode.
>>
>>343290368

It's the best out all the RE in terms of creating an sense of fear over the player. Unfortunately that fear was short lived once the player gets enough firepower or figures out its AI. Capcom should really visit this idea of a persistent pursuer in other RE games
>>
>>343292840
git gud
>>
>>343292639

>Capcom
>Selling 2 games for the price of 1
>Chris_Evans.jpg uploaded!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.